Burnley (3rd rd FA Cup) Post Match thread

Just a top class 2nd half, 1st half wasn't bad the final was lacking, 2nd half we ran them ragged. Proper team performance.

Rochdale or Coventry (H) or any other lower league side at home in the next round please.
Lot of Jocks born in Scotland with Irish heritage actually class themselves as Irish.

Anti football is spot on. How the media et al can heap praise on a manager and team who have scored just 19 goals in 22 Premier League games this season escapes me.
not every manager can spend hundreds of millions on attacking players ffs

It isn't anti football and for club like Burnley to be 7th in the prem (while beating chelsea and drawking against spurs, united and liverpool) is a brilliant achievement. Getting like red cafe on here at times.

It isn't anti football and for club like Burnley to be 7th in the prem (while beating chelsea and drawking against spurs, united and liverpool) is a brilliant achievement. Getting like red cafe on here at times.
I thought they pressed us pretty high in the league - certainly didn't park the bus, and it wasn't anti-football.

Depends if you want to view football as entertainment.

Newport County,Yeovil or Fleetwood will do me but I have a feeling it could be Milwall.

Who was the scottish bloke doing the colour commentary? He was going on about the ref allowing us to take a free kick early was why we won, right up until the end.
He was also saying something about "when we played Stoke" etc.

Ray Haughton. Always sounds depressed as fuck. Makes my ears bleed. Was born in Glasgow and played for R.Ireland. Wanker.

Pep at half time:" They have been chasing shadows for 45 minutes. Give them another 15 mins of that, then TAKE THEM OUT"
Kun:" If I get two, will you leave me on for a hat trick?"
Pep "Er....no"
Kun: " I hate you"
Pep " That's my boy"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.