Burnley (3rd rd FA Cup) Post Match thread

Depends if you want to view football as entertainment.

Burnley fans will be pretty entertained this season.

Honestly, some people seem to want opponents to roll over against City and not fight and scrap. Not a thing wrong with how Burnley played today.

Pep at half time:" They have been chasing shadows for 45 minutes. Give them another 15 mins of that, then TAKE THEM OUT"
Kun:" If I get two, will you leave me on for a hat trick?"
Pep "Er....no"
Kun: " I hate you"
Pep " That's my boy"
Lol

Honestly, some people seem to want opponents to roll over against City and not fight and scrap. Not a thing wrong with how Burnley played today.
Absolutely. I’d be happy to win by three every time we play them. 2 and counting this season.

not every manager can spend hundreds of millions on attacking players ffs

It isn't anti football and for club like Burnley to be 7th in the prem (while beating chelsea and drawking against spurs, united and liverpool) is a brilliant achievement. Getting like red cafe on here at times.
So, you class football as hoof it up to one of the big lads up front, get 11 behind the ball, and score less than 1 goal per game. Got it!

You sound like you should be spending more time at Old Trafford if you think THAT is football in 2018.

Burnley played very well i thought and are organised for sure defensively but they can most definitely play when they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.