Burnley (3rd rd FA Cup) Post Match thread

Wasn’t at the game, could only follow it briefly on mobile. Saw we were 1 down at HT, looked at the match thread and bbc. Not playing well and I kind of resigned myself to us going out. Tiredness, some injuries, some loss of individual form, ‘Old City’ syndrome and all that where we would put in a lethargic display every 2 or 3 games, facing a tough team who have proven they can get results away from home.

How wrong I was. This team is different. They are machines and I love how every senior player in th3 squad is making a significant contribution.

Just let the current run sink in. I think we are pretty much at elite level now. Like Barca and Bayern were when Pep managed them. I Think this may be a historic season for us.

No rumours anymore a fee agreed and he is off and his " injury" will suddenly disappear.

Was watching Pinocchio’s reaction on SSN earlier. Coming to terms with the fact that Liverpool are now a selling club - selling teams will know that they have the money now and will charge accordingly. It’s a lot of money it depends if their owners reinvest.

u
Just watched the BBC Highlight. Wow!

The goal celebrations look great in the South Stand when the away fans are nowhere to be seen. It would be good if City could move the away fans permanently.

Dyche is a young Allardyce, if he is the future of English coaching then I give up . No top club would entertain football like that

Gundogan is really starting to irritate me, he was bordering on appalling today until that wonderful piece of individual magic.

That's the issue. He isn't good enough to be our regular number ten, though, even with his keen eye for a a pass.

And he sure as damn it doesn't do enough in the rest of the midfield. He doesn't get involved enough and was lucky that both Dave and Fernandinho did his donkey work for him today.

Again, Sane falls into the same category. We don't stretch the pitch nearly as well when he's not play, but he's been stealing a place in this team for weeks, only in my opinion.

He is starting to give the attitude he already thinks he has made it, not willing to so the basics and tracking back?

Imagine how good this kid can be when he matures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.