Burnley (3rd rd FA Cup) Post Match thread

Magic of the cup. Get in.....

That said, Dyche is a clueless prick.

"The referee said he did not need to blow the whistle. The law and common sense view of refereeing is what is important at that moment. Our player is three or four yards away from the referee gesticulating if he is going to blow the whistle and at that moment Manchester City played it into the slot our player would have been."

Yes if the **** wasn't trying to hold up our free kick he would have been in position.

Gundogan is really starting to irritate me, he was bordering on appalling today until that wonderful piece of individual magic.

That's the issue. He isn't good enough to be our regular number ten, though, even with his keen eye for a a pass.

And he sure as damn it doesn't do enough in the rest of the midfield. He doesn't get involved enough and was lucky that both Dave and Fernandinho did his donkey work for him today.

Again, Sane falls into the same category. We don't stretch the pitch nearly as well when he's not play, but he's been stealing a place in this team for weeks, only in my opinion.

He is starting to give the attitude he already thinks he has made it, not willing to so the basics and tracking back?

Imagine how good this kid can be when he matures.

Apart from that last sentence, I would pretty much disagree with all of that.

Dyche is a young Allardyce, if he is the future of English coaching then I give up . No top club would entertain football like that

I think that's a bit of a lazy comparison tbh. Burnley have played pretty good football this season. What do you expect ? They were to going to open up and go all out agaisnt us.

He's done a great job, considering how little they spend.

Magic of the cup. Get in.....

That said, Dyche is a clueless prick.

"The referee said he did not need to blow the whistle. The law and common sense view of refereeing is what is important at that moment. Our player is three or four yards away from the referee gesticulating if he is going to blow the whistle and at that moment Manchester City played it into the slot our player would have been."

Yes if the **** wasn't trying to hold up our free kick he would have been in position.

Exactly. Managers can make such fools of themselves. Let it go.

Mixed feelings about Burnley as a team. They do occasionally play good stuff and have some decent ideas, but they still love anti-football and their fans seem to be absolute weapons. They got lucky with their goal.

I think that's a bit of a lazy comparison tbh. Burnley have played pretty good football this season. What do you expect ? They were to going to open up and go all out agaisnt us.

He's done a great job, considering how little they spend.
Don’t think it’s lazy , he plays the percentage game , set pieces , corners , hoping for a mistake , he offers nothing new compared to Allardyce. Would be interesting to see him coach better quality players and handle big egos , maybe he could adapt but he is being built up in the press as a great coach , all he offers is organisation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.