Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So every time a top player wants to sign we’ll pass on because of these fees? KDB’s fee for re signing was also an eye watering amount too by the way. For the top players you have to pay these amounts.
KDB is a 26 year old signing a contract that will keep him here until he's 33, so the signing on fee makes perfect sense.

Who's going to be the first poster to be banned?

MOD's, get the the Sanchez ban hammer ready.

Really? And then when everyone else demands a pay rise and the transfer budget in the summer is two packets of crisps and a Mars bar you'll be happy will you? Don't be dim, any deal has to be financially sensible.
Yeah of course but with "whatever it costs" I meant realisticly which seems to be around 25+15m or whatever is told by the press. And don't think that is much for a player like Sanchez.

I’m pretty sure terms were agreed ages ago but Sanchez and his agent have moved the goalposts because another club has offered better terms by the looks of it. It’s just the way it goes sometimes and if we’re not prepared to match the rumoured United figures then we’ve no say if he decides to go there.

What I don’t understand is if it’s as nailed on for United as it sounds, then why can you still put a bet on him at 4/9 to join United? That’s buying money if it’s a “done deal”

It appears he can sign for either.

rather have Kane for that

Griezmann for €100m - his release clause - would be an interesting one. He can play across the front 3, like Sanchez, and has the same very high work rate and creativity mixed in, but 3 years younger.

He's turned us down a couple of times before so we shouldn't be surprised on that front. I don't know, seems to me it is a case of our interest in him waning in the past 4/5 months. With the quoted wages he is after it might well be a transfer amount snip at £25/30m but the fees over the terms of a 3/4 yer contract would be huge. Making up £5/10/15m to our initial £20m bid is small beer to us these days so there has to be something else going on that has put us off him....his lack of effort/attitude since August? The preposterous wages it is claimed he is seeking? The fact that he has not been as good this season as he was 1/2 seasons before?....we just seem to be more laissez-faire about the whole situation.
Personally, I'll be disappointed if he goes to Utd as they will be improved by him in the shorter term and I wouldn't want this to turn into another RVP error.

Fucking shambles this. A player who apparently had agreed to come to us in summer, now we let our hated and still dangerous rivals get a major coup on us, not to mention the suddenly now positive spin on it in the media to big those cünts up. And he'll definitely improve their team while we're fucking about trying to play Bernardo as a striker. I'm fucking fuming. We never seem to really press home advantages when we're on top, just like with RvP we let those wankers back in. Absolutely fucking shit from us this. Smalltime and unambitious, and arrogant and complacent.
gRnzA43.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.