Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lead will be either 9, 11 or 12 points when we kick off, probably 9. Just get the win.

Nothing short of a resounding/comfortable win required. We need to get back on track and show why we became invincible. I do fear Stones s back to last seasons performances though and it seemed all of the games became difficult where we couldnt score. So, I am hoping Aguero steps up to the plate, dont want any last minute winners or struggling to score, he has to prove himself (And tbh all of our scorers need to bring their game).

And we have the game won by HT and will have taken it completely out of the ref's hands! That'd make a decent Saturday!

Pep will draw a line under the loss, a loss he predicted would happen sooner or later, and make sure the mistakes we did make are addressed.
KDB summed it up "we win and we lose together" Even when the shit is hitting the fan, City still believe they can pull any game around, they won't wobble, expect a backlash.

Will we have an eye on the second leg of the semi final against Bristol three days later?

Given the loss today I think of utmost importance would be getting theee points against Newcastle and getting back to winning ways ... but then that’s the first trophy on the line and Bristol away could get as hard as anything if we drop any point against Newcastle ...
No chance. The league is so much more important than that. Get the job done against Newcastle, send a statement to the rest of the league and then assess the team to see how we approach the second leg.

Pep will draw a line under the loss, a loss he predicted would happen sooner or later, and make sure the mistakes we did make are addressed.
KDB summed it up "we win and we lose together" Even when the shit is hitting the fan, City still believe they can pull any game around, they won't wobble, expect a backlash.
I am sure the players aren't arsed with the unbeaten run. They can still get a huge amount of points, and they may yet get more than arsenals invincibles. 1 defeat up to now in the league, who would have not taken that at this stage of the season back in august.

Full strength
Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Danilo
Fernandinho
De Bruyne Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane

Players should be revved up for this

6-0.

Toon hate coming to the Etihad for good reason and Saturday will be no different......
Zink at LB.
Sterling and Sane at both sides.
Sergio hat-trick.
City 4-1 (Obviously we will still go one nil down as per lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.