Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 90 minutes of all 11 of them defending inside their own box I take it.

Biggest game of the season this!

It's one that will show whether we have truly got the bottle to keep hold of our lead at the top and whether we've got the resilience to not let the farce of Anfield get into our heads.

Biggest game of the season!

i was more thinking about the situation with his young child....that comes before football in any even t and he has been understandable missing games due to this.....that could carry on for a while
He wasn't missing on Sunday at Anfield, he was an unused substitute.

If he wasn't in the right frame of mind to play, he wouldn't have been on the bench.

Hope this one will be well won before injury time... start strong, early goal, done and dusted 3-0 by half time. 5-1 finish - put your houses on it!

We have got to prove that the game at Anfield was just a blip We have got to come and start this game on the front foot, no slow passing along the back 4, but straight into to their faces as soon as we get the ball. Have to score an early goal and then get another 1 straight away, so to force them out from their 10 players back inside the box, like they did up at Newcastle. Another 9 wins + 5 draws should see us as Champions.

Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal 30m30 minutes ago

City players were in for a post-match debrief this morning but have been given time off until Thursday.

thursday! not a lot of prep time them

I think that's great - a bit of a break - its needed. Two good sessions is more than enough to get ready. Just noticed it is a 5.30 kick off so lets hope the rags have only drawn and we can get the lead back up to 14. That would be a huge boost pre kick off.

I think that's great - a bit of a break - its needed. Two good sessions is more than enough to get ready. Just noticed it is a 5.30 kick off so lets hope the rags have only drawn and we can get the lead back up to 14. That would be a huge boost pre kick off.
We need to shake off the loss and get back on the horse,pep always said when we lose it will be how we react that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.