Jadon Sancho

Sancho thought long term.

In 3 years time I bet he will have more apparences for Dortmund than he ever would have got for City.

Didn't really know where to put this, but yeah...

Sancho's first start in the Bundeslgia. He's clearly an exceptional talent. He could've played plenty of games for us this season. Absolute shame he left as you can't deny that quality, even if you're not a fan of the kid. Special talent.

There is a Sancho thread in the General forum, but yeah he's definitely incredibly talented. If he continues to start games I guess you could say his decision was justified, especially when Brahim still hasn't made a PL appearance almost 18 months after his first team debut.

Didn't really know where to put this, but yeah...

Sancho's first start in the Bundeslgia. He's clearly an exceptional talent. He could've played plenty of games for us this season. Absolute shame he left as you can't deny that quality, even if you're not a fan of the kid. Special talent.

I saw this earlier, and was just thinking with the Sanchez deal falling down he could genuinely have been getting games here now.

I hope Brahim gets on in the Bristol and Mansfield/Cardiff games at least, the Diaz we saw vs. Shakhtar could definitely help us.

Was it ever established for sure if we have a buy back clause?

Last edited:
Ferguson's biggest mistake was failing to convince Pogba sign new contract with United imo, and I think Pep biggest one will be Sancho.

I know the club offered him a good package, but the Pep couldn't convince him to sign ( maybe because of the lack of assurances that he will play )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.