Jadon Sancho

100% definitely and he's great for his age, but I just don't think he's at the level of Foden or Diaz and I actually reckon Matondo has a higher ceiling, so people on here shouldn't be getting too upset, he's a fantastic talent and I wish he'd stayed, but we have lots like him.

He definitely is at their level. He's physically more ready too. All three were very very very similar technique wise, in terms of ability. Sancho is a big lad which gives him an immediate advantage over those two though. Matondo is exciting but I've not seen anything to suggest he's in the foden, Brahim, sancho bracket yet. A tad behind that.

He definitely is at their level. He's physically more ready too. All three were very very very similar technique wise, in terms of ability. Sancho is a big lad which gives him an immediate advantage over those two though. Matondo is exciting but I've not seen anything to suggest he's in the foden, Brahim, sancho bracket yet. A tad behind that.
We'll have to disagree there, for me Sancho was only on a par to the other two thanks to his physicality and Matondo has a killer instinct around the box that the other 3 lack, time will tell though tbh and I have a great deal of respect for your opinion as I know you've seen more of the lads than me.

We'll have to disagree there, for me Sancho was only on a par to the other two thanks to his physicality and Matondo has a killer instinct around the box that the other 3 lack, time will tell though tbh and I have a great deal of respect for your opinion as I know you've seen more of the lads than me.

Nah, watched Sancho every week, and his technique is his main attribute. By some way. The ball absolutely sticks to his feet. He's a phenomenal young talent, technically. The kind that does stuff with the ball that just makes you laugh. Brazilian like. Thankfully, both Brahim and Foden are both special too.

Nah, watched Sancho every week, and his technique is his main attribute. By some way. The ball absolutely sticks to his feet. He's a phenomenal young talent, technically. The kind that does stuff with the ball that just makes you laugh. Brazilian like. Thankfully, both Brahim and Foden are both special too.
I think it's his physicality that allows him to do it though, imagine Silva trying the touches he does against most full backs? :)

I think it's his physicality that allows him to do it though, imagine Silva trying the touches he does against most full backs? :)
But that shouldn't count against him should it? That's like saying Walker is no better than Zaba atm because his by far biggest advantage is his physicality.
Imo all of Brahim, Foden and Sancho are immensly talented but atm Sancho is the best of them and better equipped to senior football. Sancho could easily have been our fourth choice winger this season and have gotten a lot of minutes. If he just can keep his head straight I'm sure he'll become world class.

The kid is a class act. We will regret letting him go. Wouldn't be surprised if we spend a fortune in getting him back just because we didn't want to give him an opportunity in the first place.

The kid is a class act. We will regret letting him go. Wouldn't be surprised if we spend a fortune in getting him back just because we didn't want to give him an opportunity in the first place.

We did want to give him opportunities but we hadn't shown a willingness to play kids in the past. Sancho left because of how we managed players like Denayer and Roberts who returned to the club after fantastic loan spells and weren't given a chance as we spent big money on new signings in their positions.

Hopefully we can wrap the league up early (and/or trust the kids more) and give some more minutes to Foden, Diaz and Tosin, and anyone else impressing in the academy.

He wasn't right for us, and we were not right for him. I suspect he'll go the Zaha route, and mature late in his career into a fine Premiership winger. Will no doubt engineer a move to Spurs/Arsenal once he's done at Dortmund. Over the discipline stuff now, we move on, so does he. The end.

He wasn't right for us, and we were not right for him. I suspect he'll go the Zaha route, and mature late in his career into a fine Premiership winger. Will no doubt engineer a move to Spurs/Arsenal once he's done at Dortmund. Over the discipline stuff now, we move on, so does he. The end.

I think you’re massively underestimating just how good this kid is. With his head screwed on properly he could easily be a world class winger in 3 or 4 years.

I think you’re massively underestimating just how good this kid is. With his head screwed on properly he could easily be a world class winger in 3 or 4 years.

I agree.
He has all the talent in the world and will become a top player I’ve no doubt, but he does seem a bit up his own arse for my liking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.