Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What worries me is the fact that we are still thin on the ground imho.We struggle immensely when we attempt to rest our regular first team players Wolves H Bristol City H and Leicester A being examples. This window was /is a chance to kick on and make a good season into a great one At Anfield we looked mentally gone when they went in front and looking at the bench .well it didnt inspire with the exception of Merlin who was clearly not fit enough Whatever the thoughts on Sanchez we are struggling to score goals all negotiating should have been done and £35 Mill for him given on jan 1st and United wouldnt have a sniff As it stands 1-2 players are vital to give us the lift we need To much is being put on KDB at present

When was the last transfer in the prem league that involved just a swop of players without any cash changing hands? I cant remember if this has ever been done!!!!!

We swopped the resident cat for Mangala in 2015

Because Wenger must have given permission for Sanchez to speak to the Rags and it was his lack of action in the summer which saw the deal at that time collapse. Not saying Sanchez blameless. Only my opinion.
Wenger has to do what is in the interest of his club. You can't blame him for that. It's the other 2 clowns that made a deal and went back on it. If they had kept their word to us the worst Wenger could have done was refused to let him go now and held on to him till the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.