Ashes 2017/18

Stokes should have been banned/dropped from all England cricket for at least a year or possibly 2. What he did with the fight and then taking the piss out of disability was unbecoming of anyone not least the England vice captain.
Presumably there must be an England players’ code of conduct and I assume drunken brawling outside a night club at 2am in the middle of a test would have breached it.
Let him fucking sue them - I can’t really see that happening as it’s the end of his England career and if he’s been paid how can it be restraint if trade?
Good player but an undisciplined twat

I actually feel bad for Ben Duckett.
He's been suspended from two tours now, given a fine and a warning about his future conduct and for what?
Oh dear, he did the terrible crime of pouring a drink on someone.
Ben Stokes has publicly tw*tted a bloke and fractured his eye socket and now been charged with affray (which in itself is a joke)
It was also revealed he's been took the piss out of a disabled child on social media and what happens....
Ben Stokes is available immediately.

He's been suspended from two tours now, given a fine and a warning about his future conduct and for what?
Ben Stokes has publicly tw*tted a bloke and fractured his eye socket and now been charged with affray (which in itself is a joke)
It was also revealed he's been took the piss out of a disabled child on social media and what happens....
Agree with all that. Was listening to Darren Gough abt him amd what happened. Reckons its the biggest pisstake ever whats happened to him compared to Stokes and others.

You wouldn't expect the arses running football (PL/FA/FAW/UEFA/FIFA etc.) to behave with any degree of consistency so why should the clowns running cricket or any other sport.

Still don't understand why Buttler wasn't in the Test squad. He's more talented than half the batsmen that were in the squad but England seem incapable of getting these types of players playing in the longer form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.