Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

People are slagging off this potential transfer without applying context.He would be arriving as a 3rd or 4th choice,with a great attitude,a very good injury record,a wealth of experience and,despite the nonsense posted,plenty enough ability to perform in a ball playing system.

I too would prefer to sign the next breakthrough superstar,but given we have an excellent first choice partnership that continues to develop and improve,causing disruption to such would make no sense.Signing a player like Evans wouldnt impact on that but would still offer very good cover when required.
Not value for the prices being quoted. 8-12m maybe. 20m plus=pants pulled down material.

Just said if West Brom get relegated he can leave for 3m because it’s a clause in his contract. Now I’d have no issue waiting till summer

No - the animosity is because he played for the rags. We should be able to move past this. If Pep thinks Evans will solve an immediate problem whilst chasing 4 trophies, then it should be good enough for us.

For me it's about his pricetag, his age, his quality.

I think 99% on this thread are more concerned with that than who he used to play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.