Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

Thankfully Pep has high standards too, detests complacency and is always looking at small incremental improvements. Or we could just close the whole forum format and wallow in how good we are.

Pep is the coach, it's his job to always demand better from his players.

Most of the posters on here are supporters and have every right to celebrate another dominating victory sending us to Wembley for a cup final.

Nice of you to continually pop by and piss on the parade though.

played City (both).

2 injury time wins!

some slightly wobbly defending for the goals but 3 goals again.

No we don’t. Still a long way to go.

Twice before 12 pt leads (one in Jan, one in Feb) have been thrown away in the Prem.
There is not a
No we don’t. Still a long way to go.

Twice before 12 pt leads (one in Jan, one in Feb) have been thrown away in the Prem.
nonsense ....... How much would you like to bet we throw this away . We have lost by one single goal to a top four team at their place . And you think we are wobbling ......Hilarious

Still baffles me how easy it is for some to be anything other than elated at this season.
I'd ban some of the fuckers for posting after a game for 48 hours it's the same posters time and again, what more do the fuckers want top of the league, a Wembley appearance, and still In every competition I dispair with some of the bollocks they come out with, if they've got nothing constructive to say why the fuck don't they just have an early night and stay of here

There is not a

nonsense ....... How much would you like to bet we throw this away . We have lost by one single goal to a top four team at their place . And you think we are wobbling ......Hilarious
I don’t think he’s saying that. He’s just saying don’t count your chickens.

Well, buzzing, like anyone else, because it's Wembley, and I will never get blasé about that. We were deprived of it for so long.
But the truth has to be told. In the match I saw, for the thirty minutes or so after we got our second goal, I think that was possibly the worst half-hour period we've played this season. It was littered with misplaced passes. From being the passing team knocking it around breezily through four, five, six, seven players the way we've been doing all season, and getting the ball into the opposition's box, we suddenly looked like a lower level Championship side. People stopped running for each other, nobody was finding proper space, etc. Just switched off.
That's ok against Bristol City, and we always have a get-out-of-jail card (several, in fact, all over the pitch). It will most definitely not be ok against the big sharks of the CL. Personally, I hope Pep said to them “Congratulations, lads. Now, here's the rocket…”
One thing, though, that I seem to be seeing, but I have the impression that I'm alone in that: Bernardo S is looking more and more useful to me. He's slowly playing himself into that team. This'll be a very quiet season for him, but I have no doubt that there is serious talent and vision there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.