Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

Can't believe how fed up some blues sound. We are a fantastic team who play some of the best football ever seen in England. Reading some of the Bristol City comments just makes me feel so privileged and proud to be able to watch it every week. Thought BC played really well both games, came out and had a real go. Wish them all the best for promotion, they look better than some prem teams in there already. Off to Wembley.... never get fed up of saying that.

We can all see that Stones is trying to get back to his form before his injury.
Also - we need him at our corners where he did score , maybe 3 - I remember his goal at Napoli , from a corner.
Don't think we have scored from a corner for many (?) games . Also Otto has not scored either , recently.
Serious Question ? : Do all our corners swing away from goal. E.G. - Zinch. left foot taking a left wing corner.
I would hope our coaching staff would deploy right footed corner takers from the left - and Left footers on the right.
Just a thought............lol
Seriously coaching team, we really need to rehearse our corners, especially as we are getting so many of them each game. Moreover, a poorly delivered corner often leads to a breakaway by our opponents. Please sort this out guys. My opinion is more short corners then drill low into the crowded box for a lucky deflection.

Not for me . Be professional play your best team zero sentiment. Imagine what some would stay if yaya started in place of fern or KDB . Same principle

Agree with you but it's an unwritten rule these days that the 2nd string keeper plays even if it's a final.

I remember being at Wembley inwardly seething when Willy was announced as the keeper instead of Joe against the scousers.

3 hours later I wasn't seething :-)

Still a good day out but since they opened the venue for Semi Finals and then allowed Tottenham to move in,its lost its magic for me.

I know what you mean but it's not like we play there every week, Spurs fans may be getting bored of it but it's still special for us.

Reading about dropping Bravo, I don't think for one second Pep will play Ederson in the final. If you consider last night he was going full strength and still played Bravo would suggest he is our cup keeper. Considering he got us pretty much here on the two penalty shootouts I would be surprised if he dropped him. Don't think he has been too bad either in this competition. Don't get me wrong I would much rather have Ederson in net I just don't think he will drop Bravo.
I agree. No way should he drop bravo for the final. If he had been shaky then maybe, but he hasn't. He's been solid enough, and got us through 2 penalty shoot outs.
I think pep will feel the same way.

Seriously coaching team, we really need to rehearse our corners, especially as we are getting so many of them each game. Moreover, a poorly delivered corner often leads to a breakaway by our opponents. Please sort this out guys. My opinion is more short corners then drill low into the crowded box for a lucky deflection.

Great advice for Pep, this. I’m sure he hasn’t thought to practice corners. I hope he reads this forum.

There is not a

nonsense ....... How much would you like to bet we throw this away . We have lost by one single goal to a top four team at their place . And you think we are wobbling ......Hilarious
Can't see any mention of "wobbling", only your line that we've already won it. Only one person needs to rein it in and that's the fool polishing trophies that we haven't got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.