Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number 3 is particularly annoying because as far as I know it is pretty much accepted that the current Etihad deal is on the low side compared to what we could get. I expect it from united fans, they haven't a clue but the stuff from Newcastle fans recently did surprise me. I thought they would see us for what we are and, as naïve as it sounds, be happy that we have had some luck. I didn't think they would just be the same as the turds at united, Liverpool and Arsenal. I am confident that if the Sheikh had bought Newcastle instead of us and they were currently top, I would be pleased for them and wouldn't be bitter.

Other than the scum we've never really had a problem with other clubs, well maybe Spurs. We never stuck the boot in with Arsenal or Liverpool, who had prolonged success or with Newcastle under Keegan and during the era that they were splashing the cash.

The first two resent the fact that we've come from nowhere and have firmly stamped our authority within the top four. Arsenal meanwhile have declined and Liverpool have not really progressed since they won the league in 2013/14 season, sorry couldn't help myself. Newcastle are a different kettle of fish and I think their sudden issue with us it due to overwhelming jealousy that we were chosen as opposed to them. They can't stomach that we were seen as the better investment despite their self proclaimed massive fan base and convenientlyforget the early nineties when they struggled to get ten thousand. This coupled with the recent failed takeover has brought it back home and slagging us off makes them feel better about themselves.

Number 3 is particularly annoying because as far as I know it is pretty much accepted that the current Etihad deal is on the low side compared to what we could get. I expect it from united fans, they haven't a clue but the stuff from Newcastle fans recently did surprise me. I thought they would see us for what we are and, as naïve as it sounds, be happy that we have had some luck. I didn't think they would just be the same as the turds at united, Liverpool and Arsenal. I am confident that if the Sheikh had bought Newcastle instead of us and they were currently top, I would be pleased for them and wouldn't be bitter.

Just explain to the thick fucks, the situation at Stoke with Bet365 and Leicester with King Power.
Then ask why they never mention them,they soon shut the fuck up.

Not having seen Laporte, the one question mark I would ask is why is he not at Real Madrid or Barcelona.

We did this to Bayern with Sane and De Bruyne, but I do wonder why Real Madrid and barcelona have allowed us to do this. Both of those sides need overhauling and £57m is not that great a transfer fee when players like Van Dijk move for £75m.

Real Madrid and Barcelona (they don't really need Laporte now they have signed Yerry Mina and are locking down Umtiti to a new contract) were probably waiting until the summer.

If the numbers on citywatch were correct, he would be on 270k per week. Highest earner then, no?
84m gross, 6 year contract, 14m per year, 270k p/w.

I really hate these absurd wages. Still the trend is going up. Rapidly.
Think about it,he is a rookie not a senior player on wages higher than our senior players,its not rocket science

This guy is literally buying a whole new 11. Apart from sterling he has not improved any of the players that were already there at city before he joined. KDB , aguero,silva, fernandinho and kompany were already top players.

Compare that to Jose he has made lingard thrice the player, martial has improved his overall play, rashford apart fromlast one month has been on the rise, Herrera became our best midfielder last season, TonyV has become one of the best RB, Ashley young, yes Ashley freaking young, has become a decent lb that he he has been called to England squad, Jones is having his best season since sir Alex left.DE gea was already world class so won't count him.

Had pep joined us he would have demanded 900m to get a squad he likes to implement his philosophy. And considering unlike in city here we had zero midfielder bar Herrera and zero attack in 2016. I won't call pep a fraud or anything but he has his limitations. I can't see this pep going to arsenal or Liverpool and making them world beaters with their limited budget. One defeat and he goes into the panic mode and demands money to buy more defenders. I won't be surprised if he spends another 150m this summer and make it even more stronger. feck FFP

Probably the funniest post I’ve seen on RedCafe for ages. Pep has only improved sterling, apparently. I’d say we’ve played an average of 3/4 of pep signings every game this season. Ederson, Walker, Stones and Sane are the only guaranteed starters. Bit weird how City are top by 12 points, still in every cup competition, broke records and on course to breaking a lot more, yet Pep hasn’t improved any of our players. Jose has improved the whole of Uniteds squad, but still park the bus and play shit football, got embarrassed by city at old Trafford again, lost to Bristol City in the league cup and 12 points behind in the league. Definitely the most ridiculous post I’ve read on there, and I’ve read some shite in recent months. Love how he signs of with fuck FFP. David Gill failed you there pal, can’t stop us now!

This guy is literally buying a whole new 11. Apart from sterling he has not improved any of the players that were already there at city before he joined. KDB , aguero,silva, fernandinho and kompany were already top players.

Compare that to Jose he has made lingard thrice the player, martial has improved his overall play, rashford apart fromlast one month has been on the rise, Herrera became our best midfielder last season, TonyV has become one of the best RB, Ashley young, yes Ashley freaking young, has become a decent lb that he he has been called to England squad, Jones is having his best season since sir Alex left.DE gea was already world class so won't count him.

Had pep joined us he would have demanded 900m to get a squad he likes to implement his philosophy. And considering unlike in city here we had zero midfielder bar Herrera and zero attack in 2016. I won't call pep a fraud or anything but he has his limitations. I can't see this pep going to arsenal or Liverpool and making them world beaters with their limited budget. One defeat and he goes into the panic mode and demands money to buy more defenders. I won't be surprised if he spends another 150m this summer and make it even more stronger. feck FFP

Probably the funniest post I’ve seen on RedCafe for ages. Pep has only improved sterling, apparently. I’d say we’ve played an average of 3/4 of pep signings every game this season. Ederson, Walker, Stones and Sane are the only guaranteed starters. Bit weird how City are top by 12 points, still in every cup competition, broke records and on course to breaking a lot more, yet Pep hasn’t improved any of our players. Jose has improved the whole of Uniteds squad, but still park the bus and play shit football, got embarrassed by city at old Trafford again, lost to Bristol City in the league cup and 12 points behind in the league. Definitely the most ridiculous post I’ve read on there, and I’ve read some shite in recent months. Love how he signs of with fuck FFP. David Gill failed you there pal, can’t stop us now!
FFS. Just when I was beginning to calm down. :)

Is he as good as lindehof?

Better but not in this guys league

phil-jones-gurning.png

Why are you even on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.