VAR (PL introduction 2019)

Imho it should be the refs that make the call on VAR not a fecking panel about time these ****s had to answer for what they supposedly missed in real time on public display for fans and world watching it, lets see them cheat then...

Commentator talking over replays trying to convince you the decision was right when you can see with your own eyes its wrong just don't wash anymore...

Yeah, Liverpool fans must be ecstatic, VAR's just got them into the 5th round...

I'm with you... it's a lot harder once decisions are reviewed to give a blatant incorrect call. This will harm the Rags and Liverpool for me if it comes in. Hence why I think it will be shelved, citing issues, the FA have manufactured in its implementation...

Can someone explain how it's not a foul & Salah's is ?

Here here. Salahs is not a penalty in a million years because he was never getting to the ball. He would never have had a goal scoring opportunity.

If Salahs is a penalty there will be a penalty shout on every corner kick and you need 4 VAR refs looking at everyone in the box.

Imho it should be the refs that make the call on VAR not a fecking panel about time these ****s had to answer for what they supposedly missed in real time on public display for fans and world watching it, lets see them cheat then...

Commentator talking over replays trying to convince you the decision was right when you can see with your own eyes its wrong just don't wash anymore...
So you expect the referee to be super human in other words. There's no way a ref can be in perfect position or at a perfect angle to see everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.