VAR (PL introduction 2019)

Think Managers should be given 3 calls in a game and refs unsighted/ unsure ones..

Speed it up and give fans some interaction on the screens was a good call by @markbmcfc

United and Liverpool fans, and players are licking their lips after what's happened so far
Just posted this in the match thread.
The point being, that the referee's can be told when and when not to use it, and I don't mean on air, during a game. It'll just be another way to f**k some clubs over while helping others. You call me paranoid, but once its widespread we'll see which teams get the benefits, and which don't.

As for the moment, if it can't be used in every game in a competition, it has no place at any of them, so early rounds in the FA Cup shouldn't be having is used, whereas, all 4 quarter finals then it should be used in them all.

I'm neither particularly against it, nor for it, but it needs to be honest, and consistent, and as it stands I can see another layer of inconsistency being introduced, when we already have enough, and for me the paying fan in the stadium needs to see it, and not just the armchair brigades who can see multiple replays anyway.

Trouble is you end up by extending the game even further (added on time) and will make the game even more scrappy.
Don't see your point. I can deal with scrappy.......I just want correct desicions. Think Wembley last year we had a perfectly good goal ruled out . Would have been in FA cup final . Think in Europe about 2/3 year ago where I think ottamendi scored two yards over line . Not given it was cleared then drilled back with interest . They had no option to give. Clown official on goal line gave F all. I just want right decision. Sterling and Sergio get some horrible treatment. Yet we hardly get pens....

Don't see your point. I can deal with scrappy.......I just want correct desicions. Think Wembley last year we had a perfectly good goal ruled out . Would have been in FA cup final . Think in Europe about 2/3 year ago where I think ottamendi scored two yards over line . Not given it was cleared then drilled back with interest . They had no option to give. Clown official on goal line gave F all. I just want right decision. Sterling and Sergio get some horrible treatment. Yet we hardly get pens....

It's too time consuming and the bigger issue is refereeing standards in general.

I thought it was great.

No more crying guys. This is the price you pay to get shit right.

Yes, it needs improving, and the ref and VAR assistant should 100% be mic'd, and it looks like it's awful in the stadium, but it served it's purpose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.