Refs for Cardiff and West Brom games

Really?

How many leg breakers is that this season? Not one of them received the correct punishment.

Watching it originally I thought he was just tripped up, defo yellow, after the replay it was a clear red, if he was able to use VAR then it would have been a red. Refs don’t want leg breakers to happen, you have to be naive or super paranoid to believe that.

Watching it originally I thought he was just tripped up, defo yellow, after the replay it was a clear red, if he was able to use VAR then it would have been a red. Refs don’t want leg breakers to happen, you have to be naive or super paranoid to believe that.

It's happened one too many times against us this season for me. Do they want leg breakers? Probably not, but they're very lenient when it's our players on the receiving end.

In all reality this isn’t true haha. Sure they’re shite, but there isn’t anything sinister going on. Just bad officiating, that’s all.

Don't kid yourself.

Pep is going off his fucking head at the end there with that cheating **** Mason and you have just witnessed us literally having to keep away from their players for 45 mins for fear of getting injured.

I wont even mention the most bizzare of goals disallowed!

Don't kid yourself.

Pep is going off his fucking head at the end there with that cheating **** Mason and you have just witnessed us literally having to keep away from their players for 45 mins for fear of getting injured.

I wont even mention the most bizzare of goals disallowed!

As bent as you'll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.