Refs for Cardiff and West Brom games

Par for the course for that bent ****. The fact he's still allowed to referee games involving us is proof enough that PGMoL are all in favour

Don't kid yourself.

Pep is going off his fucking head at the end there with that cheating **** Mason and you have just witnessed us literally having to keep away from their players for 45 mins for fear of getting injured.

I wont even mention the most bizzare of goals disallowed!
Obvious second half we just wanted to stay the fuck away from their players, getting beyond a joke.

Injuries are going to stop us winning the treble. The officials aren't going stop the dirty challenges.

Watching it originally I thought he was just tripped up, defo yellow, after the replay it was a clear red, if he was able to use VAR then it would have been a red. Refs don’t want leg breakers to happen, you have to be naive or super paranoid to believe that.

Then I am super paranoid. 5 times this season challenges have gone in on our players and not once has a palyer been sent off. If you thought he was tripped up there is not much I can say.

Then I am super paranoid. 5 times this season challenges have gone in on our players and not once has a palyer been sent off. If you thought he was tripped up there is not much I can say.
So you originally thought red card? We didn’t see how awful it was until the replay? It annoyed me that he stopped the goal scoring chance and I was yelling yellow lol. Wasn’t until the replay I thought it was a red

So you originally thought red card? We didn’t see how awful it was until the replay? It annoyed me that he stopped the goal scoring chance and I was yelling yellow lol. Wasn’t until the replay I thought it was a red

My point is in reference to you thinking he was tripped, it was a clear foul where he took his legs, that in my book is not a trip. I accept I did not relaise the studs were as high up Sanes calf as shown in slow mo but it was clear he had cleaned him out. You then said refs dont want leg breakers, well it seems they are quite happy to let players make dangerous challenges without the correct punishment being given as evidenced by the photos in the other thread. He tried to cripple Diaz at the end and again only a yellow. We could have had two players in hospital with 2 broken legs or similar long term injuries and the player would miss one match for 2 bookings ! So yes Mason is quite happy to have leg breakers.

But we are sat at home and can only see what the TV camera shows us. The ref and lino are there in the stadium and should and
most probably can, see a lot more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.