Pablo Maffeo - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree but with him playing every week for Gerona coming back to city and playing a lot less I wonder how he would feel.
IF Danilo leaves and Maffeo stays as the second choice, he would still get a lot of games. Walker can`t play 60 games a season

Agree but with him playing every week for Gerona coming back to city and playing a lot less I wonder how he would feel.
He won't be at Girona next season anyway. Only 1 year left on his contract, I feel City will cash in.
He's good, but not good enough, personally don't see worldclass talent in him. And too much money were invested in Danilo.

Plenty good enough to be Walkers understudy.He's far better than Trippier at the same age,and many believe his transfer was a mistake/shame.

Get him back here and watch him develop.

Could Danilo be considered as a CB? I imagine the back line next season as...

WALKER\MAFFEO. STONES\DANILO. LAPORTE\OTAMENDI. MENDY\DELPH

Kompany would be considered 5th choice centre back. Actually I would leave Kompany out of champions league squad next season. If we bring in Fred and Gomez from PSG I would in Clyde them. I think both Danilo and fernandihno could both be used as CB if needed.

He's good, but not good enough, personally don't see worldclass talent in him. And too much money were invested in Danilo.

He doesn't need to be world class. He just needs to be able and ensure there would not be a huge drop off in quality if Walker was to rested or injured. We cannot have a squad of 20ish world class players.

He doesn't need to be world class. He just needs to be able and ensure there would not be a huge drop off in quality if Walker was to rested or injured. We cannot have a squad of 20ish world class players.
Yes, but Walker's backup right now is Danilo. Maffeo isn't good enough to warrant Danilo's sale and huge financial loss that it would cause. And the team doesn't need 3 right backs.

Yes, but Walker's backup right now is Danilo. Maffeo isn't good enough to warrant Danilo's sale and huge financial loss that it would cause. And the team doesn't need 3 right backs.

Maffeo is an upgrade on Danilo IMO.I'd happily see him sold to allow this kids return.

And i dont believe we would be short of suitors for Danilo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.