Champions League Games | Last 16 | 13/14 Feb

Hmm, Fox Sports is highlighting a lot of questionable non-calls against Real that could have change the outcome of the game considerably... incompetent refereeing or something else?

You decide.

I would. Most teams left in are a lot better than Porto.

It's a poor league these days. Benfica are only 3 points behind Porto and I think Basle beat Benfica 5-0 and 2-0 in the group stage. I would say overall that Basle are a better side than Porto.

Still a good win for Liverpool though but I wouldn't read too much into it.

I’m not basing this prediction on them beating Porto. They generally do quite well against better teams. Their defence is awful, but anyone going toe to toe with them will be living dangerously.

I think PSG suffer real bad from playing in a really weak league. Week in week out piss easy games and then to make that step up to one of the worlds best once/twice a season must be hard. At least with us we’re playing high level teams week in week out in England.

PSG seemed the better team for long periods but they don't play many competitive games and it showed in the end.

To beat Madrid/Barca you also have to take on the referees.

Overall I would prefer to play PSG and I think they can get it done in Paris as this Madrid team are nothing special.

Anyone watch all the Liverpool game? Did they play possession football or sit back and hit Porto on the break.

PSG can still win this tie. Real seem to rely on individual nouse and no real game plan. PSG still have their chins up even if they lost their head for a moment.

It's like putting a novice mike Tyson in against a vintage Frazier, flashes of excitement but the experience will always prevail......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.