Champions League Games | Last 16 | 13/14 Feb

It's the diving that does my head in,2 great teams but more dives than a Glasgow council housing estate.

Napoli atlectico and Dortmund are out cos they simply weren't good enough , it's there own fault
No, they’re out because they were up against top teams. Basel and Porto are there because they were up against pub teams. I’m sorry but there’s no way on earth the champions of Portugal should be in pot 1 and the second place team in England/Spain/Germany should be in pot 2. It’s stupid because you’ll end up with shit teams like Basel and Porto in the knock out stages.

They are not selling him anytime soon to anyone.

Pretty sure he has a new contract with a whopping release clause of over £200M?
I know, neither of those reports have any credibility—my post was a lark, mate.

Yeah really weird the effect those two teams have on refs. Last year's Barca v PSG refereeing was a joke. Chelsea v Barca in 2009 had an inept ref too.

Luca Modric's dive tonight could have earned Madrid another goal and it did get Rabiot a yellow card.

Kroos conned the ref and on another night Ramos' handball would have been noticed.

But Madrid are European royalty an PSG aren't.

The very same way $anchez went to the rags, and it certainly wasn't for footballing reasons.

Can’t argue with that. At least Neymar will pick up a League title and likely a Cup, while Mr.£500k enjoys fighting for top 4 :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.