Champions League Games | Last 16 | 13/14 Feb

No, they’re out because they were up against top teams. Basel and Porto are there because they were up against pub teams. I’m sorry but there’s no way on earth the champions of Portugal should be in pot 1 and the second place team in England/Spain/Germany should be in pot 2. It’s stupid because you’ll end up with shit teams like Basel and Porto in the knock out stages.

The competition will be so much better if it favoured the stronger countries. How odd.

What next, club seedings based on 'istree?

Spurs, us and Liverpool can beat PSG/Madrid.

With Madrid my only concern is the ref. It's a handicap you have to overcome. Madrid are the teacher's pet, they get away with murder.

So brave of Marcelo to score the third after breaking his arm and dislocating his shoulder early on in the game. I presume thats what happened based on the screaming you could hear. Can’t stand real Madrid. Just a bunch of cheats. Mind you neymar was just as bad. He shoukd hav been sent off for diving

Neymar is almost as immature as Pogba, 13 dribbles without affecting the scoreline for all that money?

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.