Champions League Games - Last 16 - 20/21 February

Perfect game management from the rags at Seville tonight... Pogba, Lumpkaky, Mata, Sanchez, completely anonymous... Stats:

Seville
28 shots 8 on target
12 corners
2 misses from 5 yards

Rags
6 shots 0 on target
1 corner
0 misses within 10 yards of the goal ...

Honestly you couldn't make up the shit they are dishing out to the rags and Maureen, after watching that ...a masterclass.... apparently ...!

I think they will cause them trouble given some space. Problem is whether the miserable one plays for a 1-0 snatch 'n grab like he tried tonight.
They probably will park the bus at home and nick a 1-0.

The rags will get whats coming to them in the competition.

I can’t believe any rag would want to continue watching this shite. Are trophies really that important that you have to sit through this crap week in week out in the hope you might win a final on penalties? I was bored rigid watching us under pellegrini in his last season but it was still 10 x better than what they serve up. Pearce was more entertaining

I can’t believe any rag would want to continue watching this shite. Are trophies really that important that you have to sit through this crap week in week out in the hope you might win a final on penalties? I was bored rigid watching us under pellegrini in his last season but it was still 10 x better than what they serve up. Pearce was more entertaining

Steady on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.