Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

He has always been a pleasure to hear, wonder why he doesn t get more air time back over here.

Nevin is fair and neutral as they go. Would love to see and hear more of both in the future. Gary nevile with plonk tyler talking over our games is wrong!!!
I like Peter Drury, he always seems genuinely excited and always seems to say 'what about it, what about it.. ' in his commentary.
He doesn't need to go to sky as they will brainwash him into deadpan Martin.

I like Peter Drury, he always seems genuinely excited and always seems to say 'what about it, what about it.. ' in his commentary.
He doesn't need to go to sky as they will brainwash him into deadpan Martin.
Martin isn't deadpan when commentating on raggy goals. Not even the flukes and tap-ins.

Watch the dipper game at klanfield when Silva scores twice it will tell you all you need to know about this biased fucker.
This. The fucking ****. Sounded like he was telling you he'd just had his dog put down and his mrs had found a spongy lump in her tits. Contrast that with Liverpools goals and he sounds like he's telling you that he'd had his cock sucked the previous night by Rachel Riley with Carol vordeman shuffling his testicle sacks.

And he was awful on Thursday night, You'd think Bernardo had scored a shite tap in.

I'm not a fan if I'm being honest.

He sounded almost funereal last night, as City were scoring goals of breath taking quality. It does my head in. Much better commentary elsewhere, like this:

Yeah, I noticed that there was absolutely no excitement at all in his voice for any of our goals.

Wanker!

This. The fucking ****. Sounded like he was telling you he'd just had his dog put down and his mrs had found a spongy lump in her tits. Contrast that with Liverpools goals and he sounds like he's telling you that he'd had his cock sucked the previous night by Rachel Riley with Carol vordeman shuffling his testicle sacks.

And he was awful on Thursday night, You'd think Bernardo had scored a shite tap in.

I'm not a fan if I'm being honest.
He said our first goal was cute...fucking cute!!!

Peter Drury was excellent on footie Italia....He was so enthused about the good things in the game. Excellent commentary-a real fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.