We’re bombing Syria

There hasn’t been a debate in Parliament because evidently there doesn’t need to be for this action to be taken.

This. Tory, Labour, Lib Dem........matters not one jot. This isnt about politics or who is in power, it's about doing what is right as a nation and member of the UN and i believe we have done the right thing and would think this way regardless of party in charge and taking the decision.

May talking just now gave a lengthy list of recent chemical attacks. The question I haven’t heard her asked is, why now?

What was different now, that these previous attacks you brought up didn’t meet?

If you cite them then please explain why you did nothing?

That’s the problem I have with this. Consistency is awol. It is clear that dialogue with Russia about what we were going to hit.

Russia has stated there will be consequences. Let’s see what they are.

Asked if Russia was spoken to, we didn’t but it’s clear the Americans did.

Is it ok to bomb these places Vlad?

That’ll show him.

We have bombed someones chemical weapon facilities who has been using them to murder his own citizens, what a horrendous decision. A dark day...

I hear this frequently but i'd love to know, how exactly western governments have fucked Africa as a continent up for years and years?

Not so much governments, but the IMF during the 50's/60's when African nations were becoming free from Colonial rule, encouraged them to borrow heavily and giving loans with pre-conditions allowimg western companies to exploit nations and set up a cycle of poverty most African nation have not been able to get out of.

I just don't get why some people are more outraged at a clinical strike against clearly defined targets than at an indiscriminate chemical attack against civilians.

No has said they are not outraged about this, but that May has done this without parliamentry concent and without the full OCPW inspention of the area been done.

Bombing suspected sights and a research lab, while still not proving if chemical weapons are there (on those sites) sits uneasy with some with no vote first.

Syria have more than likely used chemical weapons, so let the inspectors do their job, if the finding are conclusive then international action is necessary, her speach just now, with the salisbury reference has let slip this was about her wanted to look strong against russia, and self indulgent from her to try and look lile a world leader, not the aimless politician she is.

America targeted specific areas away from Iranian and Russian forces, this is probabaly as said already decided by the US and Russia to make sure both save face and doesn't escalate, however May imho is out of her depth.

We have bombed someones chemical weapon facilities who has been using them to murder his own citizens, what a horrendous decision. A dark day...

We should be ashamed of ourselves for not allowing Assad the chance to further use these weapons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.