PFA Team of the Year

It’s amazing how Spurs are 4th yet have 3 players in the XI compared to Liverpool and United’s 1 despite both being 3rd and 2nd respectively.

We only have 1 more player involved than Spurs do yet we are 19 points in front of them with a game in hand.

It’s amazing how Spurs are 4th yet have 3 players in the XI compared to Liverpool and United’s 1 despite both being 3rd and 2nd respectively.

We only have 1 more player involved than Spurs do yet we are 19 points in front of them with a game in hand.
Agree with you on this topic mate,I’m more surprised sane or sterling aren’t in,as someone pointed out earlier how can sane be in both player and young player of the year yet doesn’t make the pfa team of the year ...

They had 4 in it for the last 2 seasons too, the same as Chelsea and Leicester. Think it's more a case of putting any half-decent English players in it (unless it's Sterling obviously).

They had 4 in it for the last 2 seasons too, the same as Chelsea and Leicester. Think it's more a case of putting any half-decent English players in it (unless it's Sterling obviously).

Sterling should be in over Aguero in my opinion.

I feel Aguero is only in it because of how many ex-pros and journalists have now come to the realisation that they can’t believe he has ever been involved in a TOTY, therefore convincing the current pro’s he deserves a mention.

Sterling’s goals have been more important I feel for City this year. Those late goals in November/ December are one of primary reasons we are so many points ahead in the league.

Not forgetting Bournemouth away at the start of the season.

I would not be suprised if he has won us 10-12 points this season.

Sterling should be in over Aguero in my opinion.

I feel Aguero is only in it because of how many ex-pros and journalists have now come to the realisation that they can’t believe he has ever been involved in a TOTY, therefore convincing the current pro’s he deserves a mention.

Sterling’s goals have been more important I feel for City this year. Those late goals in November/ December are one of primary reasons we are so many points ahead in the league.

Not forgetting Bournemouth away at the start of the season.

I would not be suprised if he has won us 10-12 points this season.
That's exactly it. It's like when Giggs won it, or when Martin Scorsese finally got his Best Director Oscar for a thoroughly average film.

Although to be fair, he has scored 30 goals this season, so it's hardly a token vote either.

Think Aguero got the sympathy vote. Not that I care. He should have at least 2 appearances already.
Not sure sympathy is the correct word. I get the sense he's become much more widely popular amongst his peers in the last twelve months. His greatly improved English has probably played a part in that. He's very much an established part of the premier league furniture now, and this vote reflects that.

Not sure sympathy is the correct word. I get the sense he's become much more widely popular amongst his peers in the last twelve months. His greatly improved English has probably played a part in that. He's very much an established part of the premier league furniture now, and this vote reflects that.
Does my nut in this place, sometimes. I cannot believe there’s a row on BM because Aguero is IN the team. They’re even complaining that there’s not enough rags or Dippers in it because of Spuds. Unbelievable Jeff!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.