Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Ha, I remember that gallery of shame after the Spurs game. Pretty sure there was someone who had a clown mask on! You’d have to be a bad grass to have shopped anyone from that anyway.

I felt bit bad grassing you up tonight. Maybe you will just get a temporary ban. Like I get on here from time to time - just so you learn a lesson!!

(Only joking - great for your lad)

pudge there is seriously no words to how you are behaving. did you moan when we went on the pitch v wigan after a play off semi aswell? it's always been a city thing to pitch invade. I'm sure I read something by Gary James that we was one of the first ever fans to do so back in the day. you need to lighten up pal. I'm sure the players preferred to see that today than the empty seats they saw at 90 min when we smashed stoke 7-2.
How I'm behaving? I'm merely highlighting how what some fans did can be selfish to others.

People talking about "how many will get a chance to step on to the pitch again?", how about those who spent God's amount of money to get to this match, the first as Champions, to maybe not being able to fully appreciate it with the team and don't know when they'll get back to the stadium? How about the child who was on the ground crying with injuries having been forced to the ground by fans running on?

Works both ways is all. If that strikes such a nerve with you, I don't know what to say.

Did it spoil the match for me? No, not all, was a wonderful performance. Could it have for others? Of course.

No they weren’t. There were 2 tiers of fans who were waiting to applaud the players. But it was ruined by the pitch invasion

You'll get your chance in 2 Weeks.

City ruining pitch invasions for as long as you can remember.

Screenshot_20180422-211333.png

Charlton 85...That was a good un! They had horses back in them days to chase you off though. We also had a pitch invasion the game before at Notts County but not sure that one
was as well received.

I don’t mind today but hope there isn’t one against Huddersfield.

Notts County was brilliant. Me and a mate (totally bladdered) were in the stand that ran along the side of the pitch. As the players were warming up we just opened a gate and walked on to the pitch. We wandered to the centre spot as the captains were talking to the ref totally unchallenged. Then when we realised we`d been spotted we just sauntered to the city end. That day was bedlam.

I wasn't there,i would have been on the pitch like the old days,fans moaning about fellow blues gets on my nerves,the kids will remember that as would everyone from 2012

Well if you had been there, on second or third tier you wouldn’t have been able to get on the pitch - nor would you have been able to give the players a deserved ovation. They had to get off the pitch pronto - spoiling the end of the match. With respect, as you weren’t there to experience it you can’t really criticise those of us who were there & had the end of the match spoiled. And before you tell me that you’ve been going for years - I’ve been going for 55 years & am an ordinary fan who loves the club. I just wanted to celebrate a great win by applauding the players - something we’ve waited a long time to do.

you brought yourself into the conversation, I just used it. I don't agree with it, but I'm glad he enjoyed himself. Plenty on there were doing it for the look at me routine, otherwise it wouldn't happen in the first place.
It’s really about time you got laid fella.

I felt bit bad grassing you up tonight. Maybe you will just get a temporary ban. Like I get on here from time to time - just so you learn a lesson!!

(Only joking - great for your lad)

I ensured we had special dispensation from the Sheikh first.

On a day like today with no presentation scheduled it probably doesnt do any harm other than spoil it for fellow supporters who either cannot or do not think pitch invasions are needed. I guess its upto those who indulge as to whether they give a fuck about fellow fans who have paid to attend. If there was universal approval of it there would be no thread on here and the club would encourage it.

I personally dont find the need to run on a pitch these days but I have done it years ago. Generally I think given the likes of the FA and Uefa waiting for any excuse to sanction the club I think pitch invasions are unwise and ought be a thing of the past, much like dog shit hopscotch going into Maine Road. Bit like smoking in pubs, acceptable in the past but alas no longer even if a considerable amount of people think that law is a load of shit.

Always worth remembering for City running on the pitch could easy be viewed as a far more serious crime than encouraging a violent mob of neanderthal brainless scouse wankers destroying the oppositions ream coach of the opposition.

At the end of the day City are now serial trophy winners, and whilst I would hope that our fans will never take a single trophy for granted unlike the Red Scum either end of the E Lancs road. However perhaps a bit of class and not the kind of delirium acceptable when a team has won fuck all for decades and finally breaks the duck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.