PFA nominations are out

Who cares, seriously?

Salah isn't fit to wipe De Bruyne's arse. Player's 'Player' of the Year - Player being the operative word.

There's a reason why we have a Golden Boot Award.

Kev even voted for Salah, which tells you everything you need to know about our guy.

Hopefully he can embarrass his fellow professionals in these last four games by ripping teams to pieces and scoring a couple more like yesterday, helping us to break a benchmark that will NEVER be beaten.

Top that off with a World Cup win and leave them to it.

Who cares, seriously?

Salah isn't fit to wipe De Bruyne's arse. Player's 'Player' of the Year - Player being the operative word.

There's a reason why we have a Golden Boot Award.

Kev even voted for Salah, which tells you everything you need to know about our guy.

Hopefully he can embarrass his fellow professionals in these last four games by ripping teams to pieces and scoring a couple more like yesterday, helping us to break a benchmark that will NEVER be beaten.

Top that off with a World Cup win and leave them to it.

I thought Kev was looking for that goal to make a point yesterday. His pass on the first goal was another example of the sublime.

this thread has some cringe elements. De Bruyne is still class. salah is a very good player. the award is meaningless. dont take offence in everything.

United 13 PL 8 POTY
Chelsea 5 3
Arsenal 3 4
City 3 0
Blackburn 1 1
Leicester 1 1
Liverpool 0 3
Spurs 0 3
Newcastle 0 2
Villa 0 1

United 13 PL 8 POTY
Chelsea 5 3
Arsenal 3 4
City 3 0
Blackburn 1 1
Leicester 1 1
Liverpool 0 3
Spurs 0 3
Newcastle 0 2
Villa 0 1

I suppose we have humiliated too many players during our possession game for them to appreciate his particular skills.

Seem to recall many of those who voted tried to put him in hospital with dangerous tackles so expecting them to vote for him may be a step too far for some who may want to forget playing City all together.

Well it is part of a forum, debate and discussion and with some members its possible and highly interesting and entertaining.

I appreciate for others, they prefer nodding dogs and continual validation and anyone who thinks differently is not a ‘blue’ or is a rag/troll/wum etc.

Everyone's opinion matters, that's fine. However I knew if KDB didn't win you'd be on the thread like the anti-agenda disciple you are.

You don't add balance or occupy the middle ground in any debate. Your approach is to always be the opposite side of the argument, that's not an opinion it's a process.

The difference is Kev will be immense again next season, whereas the Egyptian bearded David Essex, normal service will be resumed and he'll go back to being average at best like he's been for the previous nine years since signing professional terms.

Did any one see Klopp video after Salah won it ? With We are Liverpool sign behind him. This club is so much hey look at us its sick

The difference is Kev will be immense again next season, whereas the Egyptian bearded David Essex, normal service will be resumed and he'll go back to being average at best like he's been for the previous nine years since signing professional terms.

Ha ha... David Essex!!

He reminds me of the Yorkshire Ripper

Did any one see Klopp video after Salah won it ? With We are Liverpool sign behind him. This club is so much hey look at us its sick

If they get to the CL final they will be unbearable... and if they win it, doesn’t even bear thinking about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.