Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a reasonable size bet on as compensation. I put 40 quid on Liverpool to knock us out. Cashed out after the first leg then lumped some of the winnings on united to beat us and then lumped the lot on Liverpool to win the CL before the second leg. Stand to win around 750 if they do win which will more or less cover mine and my son's season tickets in SS3. Although, let's be clear, I would be much happier to not win that money.

Very nice, I often bet against City to ease the pain. Some people have issue with it. I don't want City to lose it's just a nice softener if they did. Hope Liverpool get twatted mind you!

Dont condone the violence in anyway but the liverpool fans have brought all of this upon themselves. They give it out all the time and think they are above the law. The shit thing is that the ones that get hurt probably did fuck all wrong but they are paying the price for the dickheads they have 'supporting' their club. Hope the guy makes a full recovery. Gonna be like the Alamo in Rome.

Also Merseyside police have a lot to answer for, how the fuck they continue to get away with this is mind boggling. They are partly to blame for any injuries tonight.

I completely agree with every word you say, Moonie.

Good post. When you think they've played West Brom three times, lost two and drawn one, lost to Swansea,
lost or drawn to other lower teams, there really is no comparison between Liverpool and City.
City do not lose to a top four side and then get twatted by the bottom ones, we have strolled the league because
of consistency, Liverpool don't have this, at all.
It's all very well them screaming their 'nads off whenever a big team turns up there, beating them, then following
up with three points down the drain elsewhere, more consistency against lower teams would enable the odd loss
to the top ones to be more acceptable, but they don't have that mindset. I agree with your point about how we
and others beaten by them set up, I doubt we'll play the same way next year, despite Peps determination to play
exactly the same way, he is not stupid.
Who do we reckon is best equipped to stop them in the final Bayern or Real?

I must admit when I first saw the photo below last night I immediately thought "looks more likely to be a scouser" despite the report I was reading suggesting it was a Roma fan but it is impossible to be sure either way. The Echo seem to have decided it was a Roma fan, perhaps unsurprisingly.

Liverpool-v-Roma-fans-with-hammer.jpg

Deffo scousers - No way you would see 3 Italians together all looking that pasty white and as others have said the clothes is a give away as well. Case solved!

Brave Roma ****s hitting old blokes.............then scousers just standing filming it all the shithouses.

Times have changed.

Banged up abroad in Walton nick after decking an old Liverpool fan.....no thanks

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/prisoner-raped-knifepoint-walton-jail-14174375

Yes this filming everything is bizarre. I am sure they would ask to pose for a selfie then hand their phone for one to film it while they got battered with belt buckles.

A few other scouser s did run them off though. No idea why they think attacking fifty plus year old blokes is some kind of result, or any normal fan. As hammer man showed there are plenty of them out there looking for trouble too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.