United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was recent post on here about the bitter rag cnuts and how it’s better to just agree with them rather than argue.
Well had a few beers today and this prick starts at the bar, in Perth on holiday massive Utd fan telling a few locals how great they are etc etc then he hears my accent and asks are you a red, haha no mate from Manchester a BLUE off he goes blah blah money etc then a classic your ground was paid for by the council. To a barrel of laughs from his mates who have no idea about football. Absolutely I said as we are a Manchester club only Manchester club was hilarious as they all asked why are they called what they are if they are not from Manchester haha priceless still giggling to myself pissed at home. Just agree and laugh at the cnuts

You should have let him know that old trafford was built and paid for by a scouser

Cliché Ole dwelling back to the past but in reality it's just fergie's past that was a continual trophy winning past before that they were a top 8 cup winning team for 100 years and we all know what put them on the map worldwide.

Apart from the 25 years that former City player was manager, of course.

635629876576968991-RAGS-Poster-MLP.jpg

Songs include:

I dreamed I saw Phil Jones Last Night
Jose's Lament
Don't touch your Sister she's Mine

Let’s all go on about the '90s.
I am the piano mercenary.
I’m not good enough for City!

I saw junior piss can on the box yesterday talking some pissed up nonsense about this is the time of the season now when “Man Utd” (He made a point of saying that) start thinking about trophy’s , the drunken fool!

Yeah, other clubs winning them!

635629876576968991-RAGS-Poster-MLP.jpg

Songs include:

I dreamed I saw Phil Jones Last Night
Jose's Lament
Don't touch your Sister she's Mine
Also featuring:

Close Every Door
Losing My Mind
Everyone’s a Little Bit Racist
Back to Before
Unworthy of Your Love
Don’t Cry for Me, Argentina

Reactions: mat
Does this prick know his history???
Wolves were big Big Big Big Bigger. than manu .in the 50s ..trust me on that.
Stan " I shall not starve " Cullis led the way.....
Proper footballer.
Proper Captain.
Proper Man.
Any lurking utd fans..? Read Stans Autobiography .then come back and talk Football,u plastic MUppets....

Big mate of Sir Joe too.

They grew up in Ellesmere Port together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.