VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

Sheff Utd definitely got screwed over today, as tight a call for the offside as anything that we’ve had and for our goal it didn't touch the ref but he clearly causes the guy to lose possession. I suppose the agenda now changes to “they’re just evening it out now it doesn’t matter so much to disguise the fact that every single person is out to get City”

Sheff Utd definitely got screwed over today, as tight a call for the offside as anything that we’ve had and for our goal it didn't touch the ref but he clearly causes the guy to lose possession. I suppose the agenda now changes to “they’re just evening it out now it doesn’t matter so much to disguise the fact that every single person is out to get City”
Both are "correct" decisions, it changes nothing. Yet again someone making something up to try and prove a point and looking silly.

Would Like to look at what looked like a foul on Augero and I think Rodri in box as we took a corner early on in first half and also what happened to Zinchenko they claimed for pen looked like a foul on Zinchenko and ended up as a throw in because we cleared it under pressure from them. match of the day didnt look at either of them based on the screens looked like VAR did not look at either but did look like a discussion was taking place after the Zinchenko incident. Also how come the linesman are under instruction not to flag and allow VAR to decide and yet they flagged Augero later on when he had a chance to perhaps beat his man and at least have a shot after we had had a quick break granted the defended did his job and slowed him down and the chance was probably gone but even so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.