United (H) - Post Match Thread

fntrwoavuaicblr-jpeg.38140

And here's the govan piss-can smelling one of his own farts...
I think it may be more than a fart

I'll show you disrespect you bunch of cry baby rag Muppets! No suffering and piss taking is too strong for you. Never forgive, never forget

View attachment 38107
Not only that but taking in to account they may not exist but for City backing them against Manchester Central and bailing them out time and again over the years. Karma works in mysterious ways.

With the occasional thigh high tackle for good measure. As the ginger twat tried against us at Wembley.
I remember that against Pablo Zabaleta in the semi final of the F.A Cup. Mike Dean sent him off. That win was a turning point for City I think, where City started to believe in themselves. It just occurred to me that Mike Dean was the referee for the win against QPR too and sent off Joey Barton. "It's a funny old game " Jimmy Greaves.

Just watching the full game again ! Bloody hell Fernandes is a fucking horrible player, moaning from the start.
Not only is he horrible but also very unprofessional. The way he completely gave up last Sunday was unbelievable. He owes the rags his week's wages after that. With his attitude he wouldn't get anywhere near our squad that's for sure.

I remember that against Pablo Zabaleta in the semi final of the F.A Cup. Mike Dean sent him off. That win was a turning point for City I think, where City started to believe in themselves. It just occurred to me that Mike Dean was the referee for the win against QPR too and sent off Joey Barton. "It's a funny old game " Jimmy Greaves.

TBH he didn't have any choice with both of those decisions. Even the most bent of PIGMOL refs would still have had to show a red card for those two. You're right though, it is a funny old game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.