United (H) - Post Match Thread

I have had the CL used instead.

Seems they are big fans of history,all of a sudden.
History is a subject most of them seem to struggle with. If your unlucky enough to engage conversation with some of them its normally not too long before crowds are mentioned. One recently told me they have ALWAYS been the best supported club in England, but history tells us their first time to achieve that was 1957 the year before Munich and fifty odd years after man u existed (1902)

TBH he didn't have any choice with both of those decisions. Even the most bent of PIGMOL refs would still have had to show a red card for those two. You're right though, it is a funny old game.
It seems like the decisions in favour of LiVARpool players not getting sent off has raised the bar recently, that same bar has been lowered though for their opposition.

fntrwoavuaicblr-jpeg.38140

And here's the govan piss-can smelling one of his own farts...
we'll forever be in debt to taggart for installing moyes and starting this unstoppable snowball on it's journey, destroying everything in its path, karma at it's finest, raise a glass to the gpc

I left the game on Sunday after the final whistle, anyone know if they have had a shot yet or strung three passes together?

They were all shot after that game. Two ways to take that, I'll let you choose!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.