Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

What I remember of Savin here is a piece of piss, 8 stone wet through dog shit of a defender.

Amazing what having a thug as a manager in a tin pot can do for you.

Whatever happened with Grealish in the tunnel, I hope the latter laughed right in Savic’s big nosed face.

Wow. gotta admit that was worse than I thought it was going to be.

Dire second half from us football wise, but more than made up for that with determined defending and keeping our heads in the face of adversity.

Very weak referee, never got a grip for one single minute of that game, and var!!!!! I got a feeling they were just watching and laughing as that twat savic tried to maim whoever he could. Reminded me of why I cant quite like this comp as much as I should.

I am at a loss as to why they thought they could get away with that shit, game shouldve ended after that ruck up, would have served em right, but eufa were "loving it".

Massive mention for Ake tonight, came on in a difficult situation and totally showed hes one of us, and Ferny too, what better player is there in that scenario, really gonna miss him.

Hopefully that was the game where usually we get knocked out through shit refs and a poor performance and now we can go on and win it.............Then I can truly hate the comp knowing that we have fcked uefa good.

I’ve turned my ankle several times over the years, and within a couple of days, they have been fine again.

And I didn’t receive the level of medical attention Kyle will.
Really depends on what your ankles are like, your injury history and how bad the twist is.

My ankles are pretty stretchy and I used to turn them all the time with nothing more than a bit of an ache for a few hours. Then once I damaged the ligaments in one of them, it was bruised and swollen for a week and then every subsequent twist of that ankle tends to respond in the same sort of way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.