It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Just like Sterling?
We’re on hypotheses here, but my guess is Sterling thinks our best offer (which we probably won’t or don’t want to improve on) isn’t persuasive enough whereas Jesus thinks he can get a better one.

We’re on hypotheses here, but my guess is Sterling thinks our best offer (which we probably won’t or don’t want to improve on) isn’t persuasive enough whereas Jesus thinks he can get a better one.

Yeah because clubs always give out massive contracts to players they don't use for 4 months at a time.

They're both in identical situations, rejecting contracts for their own career flexibility, only one of them gets abuse for it.

Sterling > Mahrez > Jesus for me (the main thing is we agree on who should go first though)

Perfect. This is the main thing we can’t lose sight of. And you might even be modest about it
Already at risk this season on numbers. Cant allow it to happen again.

I put Jesus before Mahrez for sales value and output reasons, but is a toss up. Have loved having sterling but if someone has to go, he would be my choice and would leave with huge gratitude for what he’s achieved

I’m guessing they were all waiting to see what EH got, Sterling has no agent currently and is known to want to prove himself abroad, Jesus I think would love to stay and build on his success (only stifled by a injury - which everyone seems to forget).

Wouldn’t be shocked if he stayed and extended - would be very happy actually. Just the type of player and personality we need at the club (just ask his mum).

This is quite a transfer window…….and it’s not open yet!

A CDM and a RB and we are done unless more than Fern leaves.

Just one concern…I really hope Cole Palmer and McAtee get their chances next season.

If we are after a young RB as reports suggest would Egan-Riley not do? I’m really impressed with him.

Palmer and McAtee are something else and could play sometimes now…even in a PL game. In all the excitement and first/second 11 projections they are often forgotten and they are potentially Foden like talents.
isnt there 5 sub rule next season
think top teams will rotate throughout the game now

Yeah because clubs always give out massive contracts to players they don't use for 4 months at a time.

They're both in identical situations, rejecting contracts for their own career flexibility, only one of them gets abuse for it.
Sterling has had moments of not being used and reported tension with Pep. This isn’t anything extraordinary. One’s personal life can come into play
Jesus’ current contract can definitely be improved on. I am not seeing any abuse towards Sterling here, only discussions about players entering the final year of their contracts. At least on this thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.