Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usual shiite from the two left wing Guardian luvvies Rushden & Glendenning. Still clinging onto their Student Union years, wrong sort of Arabs.......now if they were Palestinians everything would be hunky dory!
You’re conflating a helluva lot there, and it looks like you’re trying to turn backing City into some kind of a left wing right wing situation.
It is actually possible to hold a worldview that isn’t right wing, is supportive of the rights of Palestinians, and also support and be proud of City’s owners and our ownership model.
Being left of centre doesn’t mean you support everything in the Guardian sports writers say on their dodgy podcast or write.

Anyway, yeah, you’ve triggered me ;-)

Usual shiite from the two left wing Guardian luvvies Rushden & Glendenning. Still clinging onto their Student Union years, wrong sort of Arabs.......now if they were Palestinians everything would be hunky dory!
What’s politics got to do with it? I’m left of center as I am sure many other City fans are

You’re conflating a helluva lot there, and it looks like you’re trying to turn backing City into some kind of a left wing right wing situation.
It is actually possible to hold a worldview that isn’t right wing, is supportive of the rights of Palestinians, and also support and be proud of City’s owners and our ownership model.
Being left of centre doesn’t mean you support everything in the Guardian sports writers say on their dodgy podcast or write.

Anyway, yeah, you’ve triggered me ;-)
I’m all for keeping politics absolutely nowhere near football.

It’s got nothing to do with City. We’re a club with a cross section of supporters, with different backgrounds and different views.

I think pep has made utd what they are tbf. Maguire - Peps fault, Ronaldo - thats on Pep. Sancho - Pep and the club, Sanchez, bought because Pep wanted him.

I think Pep is as responsible for Utds teams as much as Utd are!
You forgot Shite Said Fred and Pogflop
We were "in for" them both, and made the rags pay over the odds on them.
More rag money spunked up the wall. Happy days.

This is what I see :

PLAYERTEAMWEEKLY SALARY
1Cristiano RonaldoMUFC£515,385
2Kevin De BruyneMCFC£400,000
3Erling HaalandMCFC£375,000
David De GeaMUFC£375,000
5Mohamed SalahLFC£350,000
Jadon SanchoMUFC£350,000
7Raphael VaraneMUFC£340,000
8Raheem SterlingCFC£325,000
9Jack GrealishMCFC£300,000
Carlos CasimiroMUFC£300,000
11Kalidou KoulibalyCFC£295,000

Is there a reason to disbelieve this? Because now all I see is lfc and utd fans saying its all secret payments. I do think they're just creating another myth, like Pep bungs and peds.

And lfc... WTF. They've been worked like pack donkeys last few years, cheapskates, pay your players more!
The reason to disbelieve it is that most of it is probably guesswork. When Gary Cook was here he said that he didn't recognise any of the figures he saw in the press. As for other fans saying its all secret payments, they don't seen to grasp that a club with 4 championships in 5 years, good runs every year in the Champions League even if not winning it, that sells academy players at good profits as well as this year selling some first team players has no need to make secret payments!

Great news for City fans today in the times, Northcroft reckons that Pep could be on the way to becoming as good a manager as Arsene Wenger. Apparently now that Pep has “evolved” (not revolved) and brought in Haaland he is thereby ”suggesting he has the vision and ruthlessness to emulate the greats”. One of the “greats”who Pep hasn’t yet managed to emulate according to daft as a brush Jon is the reasonably successful Wenger

He must not have spotted the evolution of our swashbuckling 17/18 title team in to the more prosaic inverted wingers treble winning 2019 team and the revolutionary (in England) false 9 back to back title winning team of the last two seasons.

What do these fuckers think of when they’re watching games, don’t they notice what’s going on ?

Great news for City fans today in the times, Northcroft reckons that Pep could be on the way to becoming as good a manager as Arsene Wenger. Apparently now that Pep has “evolved” (not revolved) and brought in Haaland he is thereby ”suggesting he has the vision and ruthlessness to emulate the greats”. One of the “greats”who Pep hasn’t yet managed to emulate according to daft as a brush Jon is the reasonably successful Wenger

He must not have spotted the evolution of our swashbuckling 17/18 title team in to the more prosaic inverted wingers treble winning 2019 team and the revolutionary (in England) false 9 back to back title winning team of the last two seasons.

What do these fuckers think of when they’re watching games, don’t they notice what’s going on ?
Fuck me on a trials bike! Pep over took wenger whilst he was still in charge at barca!!

It looks like the £950k a week Haaland is supposed to be earning is now gospel , every media outlet is now regurgitating this garbage , even the Dipper Echo is now using it as an excuse that the Dipshits cannot compete with us.
Simple fact is the £950k a week is a complete lie , absolutely no chance our club has sanctioned that amount , we rejected Messi , MCGuire , Sanchez and others because of the wages, transfer fees and agents fees and yet one individual bare faced iiar in the media with zero proof to back up his statement has now made the £950k a week fact.

The desperation of the media is tantamount , we are now the perfectly run football club , self financing , brilliant recruitment and top level managment in every area , their last remaining criticisms of the club , empty seats , poor atmosphere are now looking ridiculous.
The media's last straw clutching negative , the Champions league has never had a better chance of being extinguished with the addition of the best striker in the world.
We will never be accepted by the mainstream media , we do not provide enough clicks/finance that the "established" clubs can produce but the agenda driven bellends who laughably call themselves journalists do provide us with unlimited amusement , have you ever read anything more transparent than a Delaney , Stone or Harris , they are all f*cking clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.