General Videogame Thread

Madly addicted to iRacing on the pc. Proper online sim racing [simulation]. None of that arcade-ie F1 2022 bollocks.

Unfortunately it’s also hideously expensive to run and then one has to buy all the right hardware for it like cockpit and load cell pedals (if you’re prone to going ott like me), but it’s eating up lots of hours and incredibly addictive.

Can only recommend it if you have a wheel/pedals already.

Madly addicted to iRacing on the pc. Proper online sim racing [simulation]. None of that arcade-ie F1 2022 bollocks.

Unfortunately it’s also hideously expensive to run and then one has to buy all the right hardware for it like cockpit and load cell pedals (if you’re prone to going ott like me), but it’s eating up lots of hours and incredibly addictive.

Can only recommend it if you have a wheel/pedals already.

I use to watch someone on twitch play that, looked really good, I have no chance to getting a setup for it though. Why is it expensive to run you have to pay to unlock certain cars?

Playing Axiom Verge at the moment. 2D Metroid style gameplay and with some absolutely huge bosses.

WiiUDS_AxiomVerge_05_image950w.png

I use to watch someone on twitch play that, looked really good, I have no chance to getting a setup for it though. Why is it expensive to run you have to pay to unlock certain cars?
It’s $10 or so a month which isn’t bad but the base game doesn’t come with a huge amount of cars or tracks (though more than enough for a novice starting out).

The expense really comes in the set up in terms of wheel and pedals.

I’m getting an itchy finger to get the expansion haven’t played since just after Shadowlands came out

Not a fan of some of the changes DF is bringing but I still play it and enjoy it. Mainly concentrating on older content and some occasional pvp.

The new UI takes some getting used to

Not a fan of some of the changes DF is bringing but I still play it and enjoy it. Mainly concentrating on older content and some occasional pvp.

The new UI takes some getting used to
I’ll be honest all I do is old stuff, I’m not a raider I find it boring f so o I tend to get to max level then go back to old stuff for achievements and mounts. I did a bit of shadowlands so it will be interesting to go that the only pain is getting flying everytime

They've lost loads from classic, we had 3 hour queue times on Firemaw and haven't had anything for weeks now, not even on reset days, will be interesting to see what happens on Ulduar release but wrath is pretty much a joke, people have end expansion DPS, I remember doing trying to get a pug during Ulduar in original wrath and saying I had 3.5k DPS and getting called a lying bastard, warlocks and dks are currently doing 7/8k, I'm playing resto shammy and spamming chain heal from start to finish and still having 50% mana left it's madness

I recently tried to reinstall classic, hadn't played for around 2 years and found that my gfx chip was no longer supported. Times move on of course but that was obviously an uninstall and cancel sub from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.