United (A) | Post Match Thread

we were finding our feet first half, took control second half scored and looked comfy
then a disgraceful refereeing decision changed the game
its as simple as that
how that left back of theirs wasn't booked is beyond me, well it isn't actually
i'm disappointed we have lost to a top 4 team who play like that at home

I‘ve just put my finger over the top line of the premiership table.
Not in our hands but I’ve seen worse.

I dont give 2 fucks what klopp or Liverpool do, I care what city do, so what perspective is there? Because they are having a shit season then it's ok for us to be playing poorly?
I suggest you look up perspective.
Some of our fans are such mardarses, they expect a win in every game. They don't understand what "support" actually means.
The modern day bipolar fan, win and the club, players and manager are brilliant. Lose and its armageddon.

I could say the same about you for being a stubborn **** and not looking at it from another perspective,one that the law states......so what mistake are you about?
Is there any need for the c word. I’m pretty sure I’ve not called you any derogatory names.

So, if Eddy or Akanji clean him out, is it a foul or is he given offside?
More importantly, in future they're going to have to clatter him to make sure that the ref understands he's in play. Someone is going to get badly injured with all this nonsense about letting the game run and active offside players and all the rest.

I think its rubbish too,but as it stands he didnt break the rules.He did not prevent one of our defenders reaching the ball,he then had the intelligence to leave it for the rat.
That's the thing isn't it, it doesn't break the rules, but it certainly highlights how ridiculous the rule is

I don't think I've seen a similar situation where a goal has stood for something similar

Have you seen the video from Liverpool today of Trent being given offside when he runs towards the ball? I don't think we all realise the full extent of the rules until these things occur!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.