PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

'fashionable brands' what are you talking about, your revenues are higher than Real Madrid and Man United, your as 'fashionable as they come. Your a mainstream club with global revenues higher than all other clubs

Although I think that's might be the problem. Your revenues are higher than Man Uniteds and Real Madrid..............why.
Because we have better business people at the top.

Not just unheralded but actually cast in a negative light:

The prime real estate line is a hoot. That area was underdeveloped and in decline for decades. Now someone comes and invests tens of millions to an area, builds a sixth form college and cleans it up from what was a wasteland. I believe part of the land was an old chemical works and the grounds had to be treated to make them health and safety compliant. More importantly...who else was trying to buy that land and develop it? Its not as if the shiek jumped the queue! This so called journalist puts a negative spin on someone who has the balls to develop the run down eastern quarter of a city.

Oh I know fucking Boyley ..the rag that was always too skint to go to games...until they started winning stuff..
Ask anyone who worked at Newton St P.O.
Huh! You'll be saying Boyle & Jordan sing from the same song sheet next
Anyone wondering what the basis of “palace supporter” Jordan’s hatred of us is should be aware of this…
Simon Jordan is a jumped up southern snot who hides behind his so called support of Palace whilst glory hunting with a team that plies its trade just outside Manchester.
I have the misfortune to personally know “united’s famous songster” Pete Boyle- when united were away at palace during the 90s Boyle used to be entertained in an executive box by “united mad” Jordan…. Although from what i gathered at the time, not much football was viewed from the executive box as everyone in it was indulging in what I’ll refer to as “Columbian pastimes”
Both singing from the same songsheet eh!

Press box against Villa will be better protected than Fort Knox at this rate.
If I was sat near it they’d be getting it both barrels. I’m sick to death of the club pandering to these fukin cretins. Wolfs in sheep’s clothing all of them. I hate the dippers fans but I know for a fact they’d fukin have these cunts for breakfast if it was their club they were trying to destroy.

Our club won’t/can’t do anything but us as supporters can and should! Sick to death of lying down and taking this shit.
I love my kids and wife, with city a close third and I’m fucked if I’m gonna let these people sit there with their smug snide grins and take my club down. I’ve not bought a paper for years now because of the bias and my sky package got fucked off as well years ago because of the pure bias and ignorance of the people on it.

These cunts are the same people that would gladly see us gone. So fuck em! Give them hell I say. Full time/ half time whenever. If you sit by them let them fukin know ffs.

Monday night club having a good old laugh about us.
Rag chapman in fine voice, giddy lately after months of sounding a miserable twat on the airwaves, laughing his head off that micah isn't booked for tonight's show and gleefully gloating that he isn't off because of the news about us.

So unprofessional the BBC, rag and scouse reach around all the time.
Given it a total swerve tonight with no Micah on. So you have two rags there Chapman and Dublin, Rory scouse Smith, and Sutton who hates us with a passion. I suppose Nedum was conveniently otherwise engaged as well

Just had my youngest boy on the phone going mad about this, first time hes used the **** word when talking to me.
When i didnt pull him up on it he used it about 20 times, problem is, i agree with him .
Fuck it, not sure i will be able to put the **** genie back in the bottle after that phone call, im a terrible Father ha
Far worse words than ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.