Gogglebox

I watched a typical Christmas Special: Naked Bake Off does Countdown. When that guy burnt his cock on the oven, oh how I laughed. Rachel Riley applied some cream very liberally to the injured part sprinkling it generously with hundreds and thousands. What she did with his sausage roll cannot be repeated on this family channel.

i can't watch it anymore since my mum thought it was called gobblecox!! - ooh matron

Rarely do I ever watch the actual telly, I only watch sport or firestick enabled box sets and films. I saw Gogglebox a couple of years ago on normal telly and there was a pair of Yaarkshire sisters on it. One was very distinguisable from the fat other one. Now I cant tell them apart. Is it my ageing eyes?

Rarely do I ever watch the actual telly, I only watch sport or firestick enabled box sets and films. I saw Gogglebox a couple of years ago on normal telly and there was a pair of Yaarkshire sisters on it. One was very distinguisable from the fat other one. Now I cant tell them apart. Is it my ageing eyes?
No mate the blonde is fucking huge now and she’s just got pregnant. Funnily enough they had a ten year anniversary show and to see the families and how they’ve aged etc was quite stark. The Yorkshire girls have basically swapped the other has got slimmer or maybe her sisters that big she looks smaller!

"Crying with laughter" you say??

Watch this one....!!

These 2 (in separate houses) both live around the corner from me.

When they film at Sophie's house they park their personal vehicles across the road from mine when C4 put their vans on the driveway.

I assume for privacy reasons they are billed as living in Blackpool rather than Fleetwood.

Really ? Fat shaming ?

These 2 (in separate houses) both live around the corner from me.

When they film at Sophie's house they park their personal vehicles across the road from mine when C4 put their vans on the driveway.

I assume for privacy reasons they are billed as living in Blackpool rather than Fleetwood.
I like them two...very funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.