10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, yeah just seen that. Am sure some will disapprove, but I fucking love him. They’ve got tomorrow off so am sure he’ll be right for training on Tuesday.
I was a fangirl when he was at Villa. First time I noticed him was 2020 Carabao final, just admired his tenacity and wished we had a player like that. Wish granted on my sons birthday following year.

He is a young bloke with loads of dosh living his best life. He has earned the right to sink a few pints.

Didn't have his best game at Wembley and i hate his diving but i would 100% start him against Inter.
Very important player for us
He played alright, and was part of an alright team performance which was enough to get us over the line.

But his diving? He gets brought down because he goes past defenders with ease, and they're left with no alternative.

Swear some people don't appreciate just how good of a footballer he is, he's technically outstanding. Not only that, but he's 6ft and built like a wall.

I think he's a proper City player, a bit of a maverick but has the talent to back it up. Been an immense part of a team that could go down in history as the best ever.

Apologies if this has been posted before but my goodness Jack is the best:

Man, I love this team.

Jack must be so frustrating to play against. Shields the ball so well it's rarely possible to get a clean tackle in, and is constantly running his mouth off, making you want to foul him.

Ha, yeah just seen that. Am sure some will disapprove, but I fucking love him. They’ve got tomorrow off so am sure he’ll be right for training on Tuesday.

He's a character. A genuine personality, which he brings to the games and his interviews. He also comes across, and by all accounts, is a lovely lad.

I was a huge Rodney Marsh fan as a kid and Jack reminds me of him and some of the other characters in the game around that time.

My daughters like him but they'd like Sane to come back (not to replace Jack).

Love Jack, but things like this makes me worried, don’t like the idea of our players getting pissed with a CL-final just days away. Can’t they wait until saturday evening? It doesn’t seem professional.

I’m not a sport scientist, but from my own experience, it feels like a ”night out” can affect me days afterwards…But I’m a 43 year old with an officejob, not an athlete, haha!

I dunno, whilst physically it's not great - I kind of feel having no "steam let off" for the team is just going to increase tension mentally.

Having a piss up and a day off yesterday isn't going to impact the result this weekend imo.

I dunno, whilst physically it's not great - I kind of feel having no "steam let off" for the team is just going to increase tension mentally.

Having a piss up and a day off yesterday isn't going to impact the result this weekend imo.

I think certain players need to enjoy themselves

Grealish is a much better player when he's happy, and it's not like its alien for him to go out and have a night of it after a win. I think making him live like a monk after lifting the FA Cup would probably not work for him.

It's only a problem when the partying overtakes the football but he's not 19, he's an established pro and he's been one of the best players this season, which could well end up being our most successful ever, so it's evident he knows how to balance having a few drinks to celebrate and focusing on his job.

I'm sure Pep doesn't mind, probably part of man management to know what keeps people happy.

Jack is good pro, if Pep had a problem with his players going out and having a drink on Saturday, i doubt Jack would have gone against that, especially with a champions league final coming up.

I think it's probably important psychologically to celebrate the league and the cup each in their own right, rather than delaying all festivities until after the CL final. Keeps everything in perspective and allows the players to box off each competition individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.