Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham old boy on TS this morning stating it was his wish Rice signed for us,otherwise go abroad.

Laura Woods lost her shit......she was proper triggered and couldnt hide her bias,screaching 'what about Arsenal? they have more history!'

View attachment 83201
They don't have a European cup though.

Strange one. I don't envisage us going for him, but if I were advising him, I'd say see out the year at West Ham and then join Chelsea, his boyhood team- assuming a deal could not be reached this summer. From what I gather, he still lives in Richmond and has all his family and friends there, so it would make longer-term sense to become the centre of that club. Of course, Arsenal fans could contend that they are a club in the ascendancy, based on last season, but I suspect there may be a degree of democratization next year and that nobody (perhaps even ourselves included) will be too far ahead of the others.

Son in law is a gooner and his mates, at the moment they are giving the rags and red scouse a run for their money in bitterness.

Its 99% those 3 clubs.....the ones that outspent everyone else and had everything their own way for a couple of decades,with no complaint and no restriction.
As soon as someone else arrived on the scene and pissed on their party,the rules change and all hell breaks loose......they are hypocritical,small time,and classless,cunts of the highest order.

Over £100m for Rice, he’s good but wow mad £. Arsenal spending last 3-4 years has been obscene.
'Obscene'

We have only breached 50m on an individual signing once in the past 4 years and that was Ben White. Ever since the Pepe failure we havent gone big on a solitary signing.

How can it be obscene when a 100m signing has been done by both yourselves and Chelsea?

'Obscene'

We have only breached 50m on an individual signing once in the past 4 years and that was Ben White. Ever since the Pepe failure we havent gone big on a solitary signing.

How can it be obscene when a 100m signing has been done by both yourselves and Chelsea?
I’m not talking about particularly one off signings over a certain value, that’s selective. I’m talking about a sum or NET which is huge over recent years, far far higher net than us for example in the past 5-6 years.

time for Arsenal to deliver and win multiple trophies, that’s how others are judged, so Arsenal should also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.