Media Discussion - 2023/24

I think it's pretty clear that the BBC should report on this.
I didn't think Mitten came over very well, although the street poll before a match that he quoted (75% against keeping Greenwood, I think) was pretty damning.
He is a ****, talking about that cesspit with some sort of reverential tone, as though the listening audience hang on his every word. He's the current holder of the, Getting the words, Manchester United, into each sentence at least 30 times, trophy.
Did I mention that he's a ****.

Only '17 articles' about Mason Greenwood in the Daily Mail today.

He is a ****, talking about that cesspit with some sort of reverential tone, as though the listening audience hang on his every word. He's the current holder of the, Getting the words, Manchester United, into each sentence at least 30 times, trophy.
Did I mention that he's a ****.
Have not seen any of the TV coverage, so my opinion is based on reading the news media.
The more that the Greenwood case is in the public eye, in my opinion, it just shows how insincere, inept and incompetent MUFC are.
They (with Ashton pulling the strings) have demonstrated how out of touch with public opinion they are.
Richard Arnold has come across as someone who has dillied and dallied with their decision.
It is a shame Greenwood's partner has taken him back and dropped all charges. But, for MUFC, it has perhaps created a bigger, longer lasting issue - that the vast majority of the public think they are morally corrupt.
Long may the "Greenwood issue" fester...

Greenwood is a huge headache for the rags, they thought they could sneek him back but misjudged their staff, fans and the public reactions to the plan. Clearly there was a leak from high level to Crafton that facilitated his article So, what to do next, sell him on the cheap or loan him? Even clubs abroad are going to be under pressure to not take him, they too have staff and fans and a public that are likely to not accept him.

i thought there was no capacity to interfere in yellow card decisions, thats why anthony gordon didnt get sent off on sat
VAR can't interfere in yellow cards, except to get a ref to have another look to see if it should be upgraded to red. I thought that if, post-match, the ref realises he made a genuine mistake re a yellow card he can mention that in his report and then it's up to the FA to decide whether to rescind it.

Arnold & Ashton Limited.

Fancy being either of these two shallow, duplicitous, lying charlatans.

Appearing in restaurants, hotels,meetings etc knowing that most,if not all, present know you're a despicable 5* **** !!

Years to build a reputation....seconds to destroy it for ever !!

Couldn't happen to two more fitting chances.

Now for the big, and long overdue, reveal about the piss can's illicit scheme's and activities...
forword by Mr R VeryKeen !!

Pile in guys, the house of cards, built on shifting sand, is in its most vulnerable condition in modern history !!
Who are Arnold & Ashton (Neil Ashton?)

Dyche was wearing black due to the Everton fan who was killed at the new stadium development site.

The most bizarre thing isn't that they were idiotic enough to not know, but that Hinchcliffe was one of them and he played for Everton for a number of years. Just plain dumb.

Greenwood is a huge headache for the rags, they thought they could sneek him back but misjudged their staff, fans and the public reactions to the plan. Clearly there was a leak from high level to Crafton that facilitated his article So, what to do next, sell him on the cheap or loan him? Even clubs abroad are going to be under pressure to not take him, they too have staff and fans and a public that are likely to not accept him.

Agree with that. I thought it was clear that they wanted to keep him when it came out a few weeks back that they would make a decision before the season started - if he was being kicked out, then there's no need to brief that they'd make decision.
The Crafton piece did a lot of damage, as media were happy to interview him about it.
The attempt to make the MU women players partly responsible is amazingly stupid - whoever thought that would go well should have cleared their desk already.

All in all, it's a great example of how not to deal with this type of problem.

The most bizarre thing isn't that they were idiotic enough to not know, but that Hinchcliffe was one of them and he played for Everton for a number of years. Just plain dumb.
Hinchcliffe was pissing his sides and said to the commentator "that's brilliant, one of your better ones" or words very close to this.

Hinchcliffe was pissing his sides and said to the commentator "that's brilliant, one of your better ones" or words very close to this.
From the reporting,after months of investigation Arnold wanted to reintegrate Greenwood but when he communicated this internally he was told that was not acceptable to the wider club.So he changed his mind.
Another one might be coming if the ex girlfriend of another Utd player progresses her complaint against him,for offences abroad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.