Media Discussion - 2023/24

He is a ****, talking about that cesspit with some sort of reverential tone, as though the listening audience hang on his every word. He's the current holder of the, Getting the words, Manchester United, into each sentence at least 30 times, trophy.
Did I mention that he's a ****.
Yes but not often enough !

Tomorrow's Times has Martin Samuel penning how KDB being out is good for football because a fourth title would be bad for football...!
He’s not a City fan, he reports on football and for the majority of fans, they’d like to see different teams win it.

Most none-Red top fans that I know hated United winning it all the time, very similar to us now.

Don't know why I even bothered but today I listened to the Totally Football Show. The City Newcastle game got two minutes of airtime. In that two minutes they said City's defense being so good makes the league boring, before taking the piss out of Oscar Bobb, with one "journalist" claiming he sounds like a silent movie star.

The totally inability for journalists to enjoy the sport they get paid fortunes to write/speak about will never cease to amaze. So many of them should leave the sport considering the hatred they have of it.

Have not seen any of the TV coverage, so my opinion is based on reading the news media.
The more that the Greenwood case is in the public eye, in my opinion, it just shows how insincere, inept and incompetent MUFC are.
They (with Ashton pulling the strings) have demonstrated how out of touch with public opinion they are.
Richard Arnold has come across as someone who has dillied and dallied with their decision.
It is a shame Greenwood's partner has taken him back and dropped all charges. But, for MUFC, it has perhaps created a bigger, longer lasting issue - that the vast majority of the public think they are morally corrupt.
Long may the "Greenwood issue" fester...

I think the dilly dallying was a PR strategy. Rather than announcing he was back it was drip fed for months so that people were used to him being amongst the team & it would be easily accepted when announced.

Like most things they got it wrong & it could be filed like all their fuck-ups in the “it’s not the 90s anymore”. What they’d have got away with 30 years ago & how they could control the media is totally different now.

When City allowed for a complete impartial investigation into the historical child abuse it was to ensure no bias & own it & the consequences. It was the right thing to do. There’s a reason no stories came out about the Rags & Dippers, but they will & when they do there should consequences for trying to continue the cover up. Andy Woodward has spoken about what happened to the Irish boys at United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.