It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Well that's one of your two claims out the window already. But I'll wait till I've won both bets to point it out to you.

LMAO i knew this was coming. I can only infer that Pep read my comments and wanted to prove me wrong!

To my credit i did call Gomez playing further forward and i still think i will be right overall. I think we only need what 20 more games like that for you to be correct...

LMAO i knew this was coming. I can only infer that Pep read my comments and wanted to prove me wrong!

To my credit i did call Gomez playing further forward and i still think i will be right overall. I think we only need what 20 more games like that for you to be correct...

Cheers. We've got like 60, so I fancy my chances.

Don't believe that palace said they will only talk if there was an 8 at the front! If he is sensible he won't sign a new contract extension then maybe we get him for less than 80m
That wasn't true anyway. Who would have thought the MSM would make things up...

I doubt we'd have waited so late to make an approach for Ezé if we seriously wanted him for this summer... UNLESS it was meant as a 'statement of intent' shot across Palace's bows from City, with next summer in mind.

If Ezé knows will be in for him in 12 months time, he'll know it'll be in his best interests to decline a Palace contract extension, because with a year left on his deal, the ball's in his court.

With Eze's contract expiring in June 2025, I doubt Palace will be in any position to play hardball, especially if it's a move the player wants...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.