Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Said it a million times and I’m saying it again.

Letting Gundogan go is up there with the most idiotic acts of self sabotage transfer policy in the history of the club.

And there’s been some fucking mental examples over the years.
And signing Kovacic and Nunes who Pep has zero trust in playing them in prem games as replacements was madness

Blues talking about departures but I was always worried Kompany, Silva, Yaya, Aguero, Fernandinho and numerous others would never be replaced.

It’s not letting Gundogan go. It’s not replacing him. Kovacic, Nunes, Phillips… Mr Whippy, as he was warmly known, is better than all three.

I can’t see a replacement being found in the January transfer window as it’s not a great time to do business.

And signing Kovacic and Nunes who Pep has zero trust in playing them in prem games as replacements was madness

Kovacic is a massive downgrade and Nunes…well I’m a bit lost for words. Weird panic buy, and rapidly becoming another Kalvin Philips situation.

The departures of Laporte, Gundogan, Mahrez and injury to KDB, and Stones to a degree has bitten in the last month or so. Others out of form too.
Id agree to the Injury part. But I think, the departures are all on time. A declining Gundog and Mahrez aren't the solution. Besides, our defensive solidity has been the greater problem

Blues talking about departures but I was always worried Kompany, Silva, Yaya, Aguero, Fernandinho and numerous others would never be replaced.

It’s not letting Gundogan go. It’s not replacing him. Kovacic, Nunes, Phillips… Mr Whippy, as he was warmly known, is better than all three.

I can’t see a replacement being found in the January transfer window as it’s not a great time to do business.

Gundo is better than all those three put together, while blindfold after 10 pints and a bag of ket.

How soon people forget ,

we’ve all been spoilt , but the vitriol and bile posted on here by some is a fucking disgrace . What the vast majority of these players and manager achieved last season was beyond anything we could have imagined. When the fourth official held up the four minutes added time half the stadium stood up and fucked off . In reality a huge number of our “fans “ deserve fuck all .
Well said mate, my thoughts too.

Said it a million times and I’m saying it again.

Letting Gundogan go is up there with the most idiotic acts of self sabotage transfer policy in the history of the club.

And there’s been some fucking mental examples over the years.
What did you want Pep to do - chain him to a radiator?

Chinese water torture until he signed a new deal?

Take his wife and child hostage?

What did you want Pep to do - chain him to a radiator?

Chinese water torture until he signed a new deal?

Take his wife and child hostage?

He would’ve stayed if we gave him a two year deal. We wouldn’t offer him one because of his age.

Yet agreed to bend the rule for Walker.

Mind blowingly idiotic call from the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.