Cole Palmer

I think the fact his wages trebled plus he was given either a £3 or £4m signing on fee might have helped him make a decision. Good player who looks better in a currently shit Chelsea side. Will Bobb become a better player?

I think the fact his wages trebled plus he was given either a £3 or £4m signing on fee might have helped him make a decision. Good player who looks better in a currently shit Chelsea side. Will Bobb become a better player?
Will Bobb have the chance to become a better player,or will he become a Bit player.?

No doubting the talent and confidence ,dare I say arrogance of Bobb,but that same confidence in ones ability can lead to decisions being made to facilitate regular 1st team football ,instead of flitting in and out..

.in 12 months time it could well be Bobb doing a Palmer!

Then Blues will be using words like wrong attitude,spoilt brat ,greedy and impatient.
Lol.

Good luck to him but I actually think it's worked out for everyone.

He gets more football. We get £50m.

We have Oscar Bobb who I think has settled into 1st team football far quicker than Cole did.

He may regret going to Chelsea under Boehly though, they're a mess.

I haven't watched much of Oscar Bobb, so I'll trust City fans' judgement when they keep saying he's a bigger talent.

I do agree with you though, that it has worked out for Chelsea, Palmer and City. We've all gotten what we wanted out of that deal, for now.

Obviously my hope is that he keeps developing and one day soon turns into the sort of player City will regret having let go.

Will Bobb have the chance to become a better player,or will he become a Bit player.?

No doubting the talent and confidence ,dare I say arrogance of Bobb,but that same confidence in ones ability can lead to decisions being made to facilitate regular 1st team football ,instead of flitting in and out..

Then Blues will be using words like wrong attitude,spoilt brat ,greedy and impatient.
Lol.
Think Bobb is a more grounded and humble individual than Palmer

Lol.

I think it was @domalino who said perhaps Bobb (and other young players at City) are watching Palmer's rise with keen eyes.

Haha! Really?
Fuck me, people are strange.

I understand it though. I feel the same whenever I see Lewis Hall's name, even though he hasn't really done anything at Newcastle yet. I think it's just a case of different people will have different levels of attachment or bond with certain academy players.

I understand it though. I feel the same whenever I see Lewis Hall's name, even though he hasn't really done anything at Newcastle yet. I think it's just a case of different people will have different levels of attachment or bond with certain academy players.
Yeah, people are strange like I said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.