Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

He’s worse than Tyler ever was.
Steady. I’m still reeling from the old woman that is Martin Tyler, taking it upon himself for reasons only he knows, to start with that “And it’s LIIVE!” shite, week in, week out.

It wasn’t always like that. He certainly wasn’t doing it in the early days of the Premier League and the other commentators didn’t do it so it wasn’t a SKY thing. No, the piss stained old sod actually thought it sounded good.

I spent a good few years thinking that John Motson had lost his marbles, that Brian Moore was past his sell by date, that Alan Green was as bad as it got, that Clive bastard Tyldesey was the most biased twat ever employed to tell us what was happening on a match. Then Tyler changed for some reason. It was during the early seasons of Weetabixhead playing for those tramps that are classed as our neighbours.

Peter Drury has certainly started to toe the party line since the beginning of this season. He seems to be picking up the slack from Tyler’s mysterious departure.

That’s another thing - remember when the rugby league commentator quit? They had an hour long programme about him. Why no fuss from SKY this time. Has a certain United Liverpool Arsenal Woking fan been helping Operation Yewtree with their enquiries or something equally sinister?

I’m sure given time, the truth will out but I’m guessing that we’ll have to wait until the red shirt cheerleader in chief has shuffled off this mortal coil before we know the facts.

Also - Jamie Carragher is a man I would never tire of punching.

FFS - did you see our bench tonight? - City are going to win the league and the dippers are going to fail again - count on it!
What I've seen tonight was another shit half of football when we did feck all apart from passing the ball around to seven Hells of Death. And I've seen another goal conceded at the very end of the game.
Listen mate, I am a very partisan City supporter, but I also have eyes and I don't like what I've ben seeing. And I particularly don' like our stats this season. Or let's blame Pep taking us to those giddying heights , so playing at this level feels like mediocrity.

A consortium led by FSG are about to invest $3bn in the PGA tour. Interesting.

Presumably a lot of golfers will now suddenly be struck down by asthma, or will be complaining that they didn't win because the grass was too long, it was too windy, their feet were cold or a witch had placed a curse on them.

The grass is always too long where my ball lands….

If they beat Arsenal, which is possible, only we can stop them. They will have to have a massive slump in form to not win the title. Scoring for fun. With a better defence than ours atm.
Watched the FA Cup game and the Goons should have been three or four goals in front at half time the Dippers were awful , i dont think tht Dippers will get that lucky again.

What I've seen tonight was another shit half of football when we did feck all apart from passing the ball around to seven Hells of Death. And I've seen another goal conceded at the very end of the game.
Listen mate, I am a very partisan City supporter, but I also have eyes and I don't like what I've ben seeing. And I particularly don' like our stats this season. Or let's blame Pep taking us to those giddying heights , so playing at this level feels like mediocrity.
Is that eight wins on the bounce ? 3-0 up and we rest Foden and KDB to give Haaland some game time we are not at last seasons levels but the football we played against Newcastle , Spuds and Burnley is getting close , maybe another treble will put a smile on your kipper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.