The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we have 4/5 points left to drop before we are truly out of it.

Winner will get 90 points this season.

I am not as worried about Anfield. Last time we've been there, we have been the better side, and this Liverpool side is not as powerful. Even if we draw, I would back us to have more points in the remaining fixtures than Liverpool. And Arsenal don't worry me at all.

As frustrating as today was, I feel like Pochetino and Chelsea are always difficult to us. We have to be way more clinical though.

for the first 20 mins midweek - playing with the same setup as last season - we looked fantastic.

How many Copenhagen players would start for Chelsea? 1-2 max?

Copenhagen are a decent team, but Chelsea’s squad is one of the most expensive ever for a reason.

We weren't good, but it's extremely difficult to be good after 3 PL titles in a row and the Treble. And we could still win another Treble. It's incredible really.

I thought we were good too but it has to be taken into consideration that Copenhagen hadn't really played a proper game since December though unless you include the Atlantic Cup. Plus, they are third in the Danish Super League.
Sure. But it was night and day compared to a lot of our performances this season. Compact, fluid, good rhythms, total dominance, creating chances. Could / should have been 4 or 5 up by the half hour. Most other first halves recently have been a real slog to create anything looking like a proper chance.

How many Copenhagen players would start for Chelsea? 1-2 max?

Copenhagen are a decent team, but Chelsea’s squad is one of the most expensive ever for a reason.

We weren't good, but it's extremely difficult to be good after 3 PL titles in a row and the Treble. And we could still win another Treble. It's incredible really.

I agree. Also, Copenhagen are on par with Crystal Palace/Brentford. Cannot judge that game for me.

I think we have 4/5 points left to drop before we are truly out of it.

Winner will get 90 points this season.

We won't be truly out of it unless we are 8 pts off the top with 5 games to go. Oh, wait....

Only City can win 87-88 pts this season. Both Liverpool and Arsenal will drop more pts than expected. Recency bias may distort the predictions.

Bump in the road against Chelsea , the next six weeks will confirm if we will win the title , we need to get back on a winning run and to avoid defeat at Klanfield , if we are within a couple of points of the leaders by the end of March we will win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.